• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What are you listening to?

Bigfoot

38 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Here is a cover that a friend turned me on to.  I'm not a big country person, but I like it.

What?  You're a TEXAN!!!  I thought that was mandatory for y'all...   :laffs:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

That is a great cover.  I hadn't heard it in a while.  This song was on the same album as well.

Here is a cover that a friend turned me on to.  I'm not a big country person, but I like it.

99% of the garbage they play on the radio these days isn’t county. That bubble gum pop shit sucks. 

Theres still some great new “real country” out there Chris Stapleton, sturgill Simpson,  Jamie Johnson and a few others

As a flannel wearing grunger in school I love this cover 

a few things I like about sturgill is he wrote his last album for his son (its moving), he’s a navy vet, and he won best album of the year from the country music awards (iirc) the next year he wasn’t even invited so he played his guitar out front with his guitar box open like a street performer 

This is one of my favorites from him 

I got station going on pandora I love, it’s sturgill Simpson radio, but it’s a mix of country/southern rock/ blue grass musicAnd I love it

Edited by shepp

28 minutes ago, edgecrusher said:

Approved!! Since there’s been some downtime it’s been coffeehouse and turbo on Sirius 

Here's some more Rammstein for ya, brother - guaranteed hard-rockin' German motherfuckers, right here...

Edited by 98Z5V

12 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Another one while your getting touch with your feelings and eating your tub of Ben & Jerry's...

Been watching Leo for a couple years - probably seen everything he's done.  He is a ... Badass.  :thumbup: