• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What are you listening to?

Bigfoot

1 hour ago, edgecrusher said:

Korn and Slipknot is one badass combination!!!  These guys do this pretty often - you get concert tickets, you may never know when it'll go down at your concert!   :hail:

Love it!!!   SlipKorn fuckin' get's it DONE!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, 98Z5V said:

SlipKnot is so much more than just Corey Taylor as a singer, but that guy is a badass.  Here's some Corey Taylor in Stone Sour (Hesitate):

(this is when he was Baldi-Locks...) 

Never really liked side projects, perfect circle is another one 

6 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

You kinda got this one backwards, brother - Stone Sour was 1992.  SlipKnot was 1995. Same dude, he just went harder...   :thumbup:

I don’t remember 92 stone sour just 2000 when they reunited so I was wrong but still kinda a side project ?

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, shepp said:

I heard today that bob segar is going out for one last tour, wouldn’t mind seeing him. Hear his music and I think of my old man, one of the many many bands he introduced me too but it just makes me think of him

You realize that you posted Fire Down Below twice, right?...   You trying to tell us something?...   :laffs:

im listening to or was...The black Eyed Peas thump ,and two itsy bitsy turbos sukin wind ,and a lil tire smoke thrown in....Daaamn im stoopid....only had on my camo boxers and camo tee shirt no wallet no dl..and bare footed....a spin around the house got turned into a lil drive....smoked a Mercedes big azz v8 amg from a dig...fukkin a bubba this is fun.....got the fuel wires hooked up the canbus running ...put some E85 in with the 93 and put the lil bitch on map2.....like I said  Black Eyed Peas :banana:   Wash

1 hour ago, washguy said:

im listening to or was...The black Eyed Peas thump ,and two itsy bitsy turbos sukin wind ,and a lil tire smoke thrown in....Daaamn im stoopid....only had on my camo boxers and camo tee shirt no wallet no dl..and bare footed....a spin around the house got turned into a lil drive....smoked a Mercedes big azz v8 amg from a dig...fukkin a bubba this is fun.....got the fuel wires hooked up the canbus running ...put some E85 in with the 93 and put the lil bitch on map2.....like I said  Black Eyed Peas :banana:   Wash

You're fucked, brother.  All over again...   :lmao:  You thought drag boats and nitrous Corvettes were fun... We're into "technology" now, man...  We can tune this shiit through your phone... :laffs: