• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Continuation of Gopher's issues

Gopher

47 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Fanboy it up all you want, brother.  The dimensions on this setup have some serious issues.  It's completely proprietary, just in frame dimensions.  I'd rather fight a combination of trying to make an Armalite lower fit a DPMS upper with RRA guts.

That's just receiver dimensions, I'm talking about.  That doesn't even account for functional issues that I'm trying to solve.

You have the connection with PSA - make sure they see this thread. :thumbup:

Lol... calling some one a fanboy... err... coming from the Armalite Fanboy !
?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, bfoosh006 said:

. the paddle top would smack the upper when firing , I ground away some of the inside top on mine to prevent that.

That should never, ever happen, under any conditions or circumstances.

Gopher sent me his upper, only.  All the lowers, to include bolt catches installed in those lowers - are mine.  Sent upper only.

Edited by 98Z5V

2 minutes ago, bfoosh006 said:

Lol... calling some one a fanboy... err... coming from the Armalite Fanboy !
?

I don't own a single Armalite rifle, at all. Not even one.  I use some Armalite parts, because they're far superior in the recoil-system category, though, on these 308s...

I own one Armalite BCG, because I have one Armalite Barrel. 

That's about as far as it goes, though.  Good try.  :thumbup::bitchslap:

" It's completely proprietary, just in frame dimensions.  ".... PSA 's ARE completely proprietary !!
It has been sadly proven PSA has not used anyone else's complete pattern... it is more like a miss mash and having been designed around the Magpul mag than anyone else's pattern. And adjusted the dimensions just enough so as not to "copy" anyone else's design...

And PSA has been sayin' it all along ... "only use PSA parts."

And Brother.... the observations you have seen so far ain't nothing.. check the proprietary picatinny rail height on the upper receiver.. not DPMS low tang, not DPMS high tang... PSA / JL Billet  height proprietary tang...with a DPMS barrel nut.... you won't find a common manufacturer , after market FF tube picatinny rail height that matches PSA's.
PSA could have easily made the uppers rail height match high tang DPMS... instead it is PSA proprietary...

Lol... I am beginning to think we need a 3rd "common" pattern... DPMS, Armalite, and PSA

@bfoosh006 look...  I appreciate your input on the PSAs, I really do. You pioneering the technical info on them when nobody else would, and you love them.

You need to understand something, though.  I'm here documenting PROBLEMS with a PSA upper that I've got in my hands, and I'm gonna fix it for the PSA customer. It will run like a champ when I'm done with all the shiit I discover about it.

I don't need you in this thread, second-guessing everything I find, and coming up with any lameass excuses for the shiit I find.  I don't need it.

The input you're providing, for the most part, is just a distraction from the problem at hand.  That's all it is.

Your confirmation that PSA uses their own bolt catches was good - got it. That's all I need. I suspected something was fucked up there, and you confirmed that yes, it is fucked up.

Otherwise, you defending them for all the fucked up shiit I'm finding in this upper - is just a distraction.

17 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

The concerns of the peening issues in the upper, from previous pics.  There's something there, and I said I wanted to get it on my hands and look at it before I commented.  Well, there is something there, but it "clearanced itself..."

The BCG hit the upper and removed material from both the upper receiver and the BCG body (aluminum was removed from the upper, steel was marked on the BCG from that...).

It's on the cam pin cutout side of the receiver, which to me, tells me it was a machining operation that displaced metal, causing interference.

I'm no machinist.  I'm no AR machinist. I don't know what steps-in-the-operation that things occur, when machining an AR.

I've certainly "machined" before, though.  Every operation has an effect.  Since this is the first time I've ever seen anything like this, I can only guess.

On other guns, I've not seen this.  On this gun, it's here.  Do you maching the cam pin cutout before you bore the cylinder for the BCG to ride in?  If that's the case, then you'd never see this kind of stuff.  However, if you machine the clyinder for the BCG to ride in, then you machine the cam pint cutout (too fast, dull bit, whatever), then you'll create an issue for your self, and the edges around that cam pin cutout will be raised - and create interference.

I can't blame this on the BCG machining, but something DID happen in the machining process in order for this kind of interference to occur, in the first place.

You machinists - you tell me.  If you're not a real machinist, well, then...  don't need to hear it.

I'd like to hear from @Matt.Cross and @308kiwi on this...

There is mild contact before the cam pin cutout, and there's some pretty decent contact after the cam pin cutout - when you're looking at the forward travel of a BCG...

P1060564.thumb.JPG.b356bf1e874802a794a549e4227a3f8e.JPG

P1060565.thumb.JPG.bcbee23028567c50286ba7527d4d570f.JPG

P1060566.thumb.JPG.5e2d00e7b4fd38e4dc82c532edb36113.JPG

BCG body on the cam pin cutout side has more wear on it than the other side, when you're looking at those bearing surfaces.

P1060567.thumb.JPG.456c009b3990265b828e8425e7f0b43b.JPG

P1060568.thumb.JPG.3e68bbfc0f006198610c09e7bfc39b22.JPG

Scary shiit right here!!!  What the hell are those chatter marks on the body of the BCG, for the cam pin?!!?  Why are those even there?!!?

P1060569.thumb.JPG.ac212b8d9820b620ea89cc7b92fcaec1.JPG

OUCH something is out of spec there... NONE of my bolt carrier show that kind of nonsense at the cam cutout .

I am gonna go try to take some photos of the interior of one of my PSA uppers and of the cam cutout on the carrier.

Oh, it hit.  Several times.  It clearanced itself , though, and it's smooth now.  There are no cyclic issues or binding.  But it shouldn't have happened.  Somebody fucked up a machining operation, I'm thinking - but I'm no machinist.  Based on what I have done in the past, I'm thinking something was done out-of-order, and caused those raised edges around the cam pin cutout, that ended up getting "clearanced" by force.  .308 Win force.

The thing that I'm more concerned with beyond that is those chatter marks in the cam pin channel on the BCG body.  That is fucked up, and should never happen.

Maybe it happened because of the "clearancing" on that cam pin cutout, and it stopped or slowed down the BCG body in travel, and slammed the shiit out of the cam pin and it's channel until it cleared everything out.

No matter what, that is fucked up. 

I need a machinist to give an opinion, based on my guesstimations.

Edited by 98Z5V

After its ALL SAID and DONE.... these PSA AR 308's are CRAP always has been prolly always will be....You see...that's what you get when You buy on the cheap...You Get Cheap......and why on earth would you put your face up against right up next to a firearm that goes boom?   pure fukkin junk...my opinion     :fullauto:    Wash 

48 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

@bfoosh006 look...  I appreciate your input on the PSAs, I really do. You pioneering the technical info on them when nobody else would, and you love them.

You need to understand something, though.  I'm here documenting PROBLEMS with a PSA upper that I've got in my hands, and I'm gonna fix it for the PSA customer. It will run like a champ when I'm done with all the shiit I discover about it.

I don't need you in this thread, second-guessing everything I find, and coming up with any lameass excuses for the shiit I find.  I don't need it.

The input you're providing, for the most part, is just a distraction from the problem at hand.  That's all it is.

Your confirmation that PSA uses their own bolt catches was good - got it. That's all I need. I suspected something was fucked up there, and you confirmed that yes, it is fucked up.

Otherwise, you defending them for all the fucked up shiit I'm finding in this upper - is just a distraction.

Got it... I was right in the beginning... it wasn't the gas system. It was the scuffed marks I pointed out earlier in this very thread. While you were hung up on the gas tube length... I patiently tried to point out that probably wasn't it... instead it is the scuff marks ... "Brother" it is ok to have some one help out as well... instead of spending so much time slamming PSA's  proprietary system... right or wrong the PSA  proprietary system does work.

My lame ass observations are just a "valid" as yours.

The fact is... PSA is a different pattern,... just like DPMS and Armalite are.

I appreciate your input. really I do... but I can't believe the consistent PSA  bashing... the darned things do work, and many of my findings and others , have proved it.
Just because I don't agree with your comparison of various parts .. and am pointing out the opposing view... you freak out.

You can save that for others.

You have a thing against PSA 308 AR's , I don't know why. They do work... are they the best 308 AR ever ? nah... but they can easily be fixed.  ( Not this one ... but everyone here knows what I mean. )
Maybe... it isn't just a DPMS pattern v. a Armalite Pattern... maybe, just maybe... PSA has a pattern as well... even if no one else uses it. Deal with it.

No problem... PSA did have teething issues.... there is no denying that, they also have been working to fix it.
IMHO... that upper is outta spec... and should be returned to PSA.. not just to replace it, but to help figure out where they went wrong.

For the time being, I am debating just moving on from this forum ( that comment is for those that give a sh-t , if there are any of you all )
I do feel like my input in this specific thread was not meant to be combative but more to help fix and learn what went wrong... right up until 98Z5V personally decided my responses were lame ass.
I mean , what the he-l do I know about PSA 308AR's... my experience with them clearly means sh-t to many... but I am not going to stand around listening to parts comparisons making PSA's way of doing things is crap, because it isn't like some other manufacturer.

That is nonsense. Ford v. Chevy v. Dodge... anyone of those guys make the perfect truck ?

98Z5V.... do you even own a PSA 308 sized AR ?... I am pretty sure you don't... and that is your choice, however many people do.... and my sharing my learned knowledge isn't a bad thing in my eyes.

While many here obviously consider them sub-par... ( clearly, Washguy ) many folks have been able to turn them into very inexpensive useful firearms... they aren't perfect and neither are most .308AR's....unless you can afford to really pay for it....  for the most part .. any issues with PSA 308's have revolved around recoil issues ( and Thank you to 98Z5V for all his input on that subject ) use of the wrong mismatched parts in the buffer system, and being over gassed , and feeding issues from any combination of those issues.... all of those issues can be fixed very easily. That has been proven.
I think it is safe to say PSA is not intentionally sending out mismatched parts... I still believe any pissed off assembly guy can intentionally do it.

So, the foundation is GTG ( as long as you use PSA pattern parts..just like if you had to use Armalite patterns ) .. and affordable... for us mere working men.

While this post might be long winded... it might also be my last, so I wanted to get in my 2 cents prior to being exiled by 98Z5V and the other PSA haters

( Washguy was just so "ready" to add his snide comments as well ) Washguy have you fired a current production PSA 308 AR ? ... if so... would any of the suggestions I have posted help such claimed junk ?  ....Ask that to the guy that bought it.. Why, why did you buy such junk ? ... and when you do use some of my fixes, for his rifle.. just remember me.

Like it or not,  PSA's are a valuable asset to the AR market.
I will continue to pursue tinkering with my affordable AR's ... and enjoy shooting them for decades to come. BTW, my last PSA 20"HBAR 6.5CM shot great out to 1300yds,  any misses were me.. not the rifle...... yeah, junk .. pure junk...

I will check back later for any messages... the needless ones ( certainly from some specific folks ) will just be deleted.. so , Lol ... don't even bother. ( just saving those guys some time. )

BTW... if this helps Gopher's firearm... here are photos from a brand new PSA GenII upper taken at the point in question...

Yup, same damned short as- gas tube.

IMG_3389.JPG

IMG_3390.JPG

IMG_3391.JPG

1 hour ago, bfoosh006 said:

Got it... I was right in the beginning... it wasn't the gas system.

Like it or not,  PSA's are a valuable asset to the AR15 market.

I agree after I fixed your comment. They ARE valuable in the AR15 Market.  They're great at that. Not so much on the large-frame market, until they start listening, and fixing their problems.  UNTIL THEY START LISTENING, AND FIXING THEIR PROBLEMS.  I don't think I need to say that again, but I will if I have to... 

For the record, you were not right at the beginning.  This gas system is fucked.  The gas tube is too short, they don't have any idea of the dimensions on a large-frame gas system, and they're using a combination of "almost right" gas port distance-drilling and AR15 gas tubes, and thinking, "It'll be okay..."  It's not okay.  Their recoil system is weak as shiit, and they're compensating for that with a too-small gas port diameter in the barrel.

Now, how right were you, again?...  You know, in the beginning?...

It IS the gas system, and a BUNCH of other shiit wrong with this gun...

Tell you what - I'll just fux all the other shiit, and not touch his gas system.  I'll send it back to him.  When it doesn't work for him when I send it back, I'lljust tell him you said the gas system was okay, so I didn't touch it.

Hell no, I'm not gonna do that. I;m fixing ALL the problems with Steve's gun, and I;m test firing it to death, and I'm send it back to him fully operational, with my personal guarantee that I fixed his gun.

If you have a problem with that, you let me know.  Otherwise, stay out of this thread, with all your "perfectly fine PSAs that all have shortass gas tubes, " whilst telling everyone that PSA is all roses and cherries and whipped cream on top.

Edited by 98Z5V

This thread is about Gopher's gun and what it will take to get it to run, not about whether or not PSA belongs in the large AR market, and not about who owns PSA large ARs with no issues.

If you aren't having issues relevant to this thread, posts concerning that fact aren't relevant, and will undoubtedly be treated as such.

Glad to know your rifle is running right, but this thread isn't about that.

33 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

I agree after I fixed your comment. They ARE valuable in the AR15 Market.  They're great at that. Not so much on the large-frame market, until they start listening, and fixing their problems.  UNTIL THEY START LISTENING, AND FIXING THEIR PROBLEMS.  I don't think I need to say that again, but I will if I have to... 

For the record, you were not right at the beginning.  This gas system is fucked.  The gas tube is too short, they don't have any idea of the dimensions on a large-frame gas system, and they're using a combination of "almost right" gas port distance-drilling and AR15 gas tubes, and thinking, "It'll be okay..."  It's not okay.  Their recoil system is weak as shiit, and they're compensating for that with a too-small gas port diameter in the barrel.

Now, how right were you, again?...  You know, in the beginning?...

It IS the gas system, and a BUNCH of other shiit wrong with this gun...

Tell you what - I'll just fux all the other shiit, and not touch his gas system.  I'll send it back to him.  When it doesn't work for him when I send it back, I'lljust tell him you said the gas system was okay, so I didn't touch it.

Hell no, I'm not gonna do that. I;m fixing ALL the problems with Steve's gun, and I;m test firing it to death, and I'm send it back to him fully operational, with my personal guarantee that I fixed his gun.

If you have a problem with that, you let me know.  Otherwise, stay out of this thread, with all your "perfectly fine PSAs that all have shortass gas tubes, " whilst telling everyone that PSA is all roses and cherries and whipped cream on top.

Yup... they all still run. Thanks for confirming my points. PSA's are known for weak gas ... Lol

I am done with your crap... Thanks again

24 minutes ago, bfoosh006 said:

Yup... they all still run. Thanks for confirming my points. PSA's are known for weak gas ... Lol

I am done with your crap... Thanks again

Nope, they're known for weak recoil systems, that are nowhere up to spec for a large frame AR, and I've extensively proven that time and time again.  Too many times.

I'm specifically right here in this thread, with the gun owner, for that very reason.  I sent him an AR-10 Carbine Recoil System complete, to correct what he stated about his firearm function.  That fixed SOME of it, but there was more. Way more.  I asked him to send me the upper, and here we are.

I feel bad, because Steve spent his own money on a gun, that doesn't function. I can guarantee you that I'm faster as fixing the issues his gun has, than the factory is - and I'll guarantee my repairs and fixes.  His gun will run.  It will run before it leaves my house, and I will know that, for my own peace of mind, or I just can't live with myself.  Because, that is my word. It's what I said I would do.

I'll tell you what - you, bfoosh, got me all fired up about PSA, with the talks we had before you posted all your info.  100% American company, out there for gun owners.  Damn, was I fired up for them, - and happy for them.  They CRUSH the AR15 market.  Crush it.  There's a pattern for that, though.  Everybody makes it, and it works.  Other companies don't crush it like PSA does, though.

They need to LISTEN to the issues with their PA-10. They scrapped the first one - why?  Now there's a Gen 2, and it doesn't work 100% of the time, everytime, because it has issues...  All of those issues are documented on this board, and I can point out every single one of them.

You think Mark LaRue would let this kind of information go, if there were problems with his rifles?...  He'd damn sure listen, and fix them.  If he had that issue.

You've been a huge asset to the PSA information, with what you've done, and what you've found, and what you've reported.  You're blindly ignoring the fact that there could be issues with this platform, though, and you're making excuses for the hardcore information that I've found with this upper receiver, complete.  You're blinded by your loyalty, and its affecting what you're posting here.

You need to really go back, and look at what you've said here, and think about what I've found here... 

There is a profound difference between those two things.

This upper receiver will run like a champ before it leaves me, and it will always run like a champ for it's owner.  That doesn't have anything to do with a single thing, other than my word to the owner of it...

Edited by 98Z5V

On 7/10/2018 at 3:15 PM, 98Z5V said:

That gas tube it too short.  You're not getting what you need, as far as gas goes.  I wouldn't put it past the gas port diameter, either, and assume that it's large enough.

Called that one, from three states away.

0.073" cleared, 0.076" did not. Too small for this barrel confguration. About 0.080" will be the minimum, and that number might go north of that, for reliable function.

On 7/11/2018 at 7:45 AM, 98Z5V said:

I've got my ideas on what I might see, when I look at everything that's been going on.  For one, right away, I now know that the recoil system is not the problem, not with the parts that are in it now.  The old recoil system sucked, though.

However, the problems continue, with a few new issues or highlights, with a solid recoil system.

I already know the gas tube it too short.  I suspect I'll find a gas port that's too small, also.  That makes a weak gas system, and that weak recoil system would normally operate it.  I think I'll find an extractor spring that's insanely stiff, too.  Who knows what else.  I think those are the big items I'll see, and correct.

I'm 2 out of 3 so far - not counting that weak recoil system that was already replaced.  Didn't even take the bolt apart yet, but that's first thing in the morning.  I've got $10 on that extractor spring...  I have spares, for 308s, no worries.

Before I remove the barrel from the upper and mount it in an upper that works with my lowers, I'll get a video of something I found odd, and disturbing. 

There are extremely long lugs on this upper.  Front lug is long, has an affect.  Rear lug I already measured out at 0.040" longer than other 308AR systems I have.  Makes no sense, unless you make it longer so it won't pin to other manufacturers lowers...  

Not to worry Steve, at all, it still works - just something I saw, man, and I don't understand why...  :thumbup:

9 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Baby steps, brother, baby steps...  I need to find a gun I've got that this upper is gonna run on!...  :laffs: I'm digging that DPMS out now...

Oh, I dug it out alright.  Anyone that's been to my house knows the chaos.  Many here can testify, and have been witness - I can forget about shiit that I have, until someone reminds me, and that's not from stupidity or Alzheimers... I think Doc was gonna shiit himself when I started digging out some of them...

For bfoosh, that might think I'm a noob at this.  I posted a pic up there, way up, of the DPMS lower that I was using to test this upper - did you catch the date imbedded in that pic?  It was 2010-something, man.  I've been doing this for a minute, on large-frame ARs, and I'm not new like you are on it, with the 8 PSAs you have.  Here's what I had to dig out of the way just to GET to that real DPMS rifle...

P1060570.JPG.2ef767cfd43df4384885b68063134887.JPG

If you can positively identify all those in that pic, I'll PayPal you $100...  :thumbup:

My point is easy, here - don't think you're an end-all, be-all, know-it-all because you say you have 8 PSA large frames.  You're not. You have zero variety, and zero other experience in other platforms.  Therefore, since you got lucky and all your PSAs work, you think you have all the information.  That's not always the case.  You didn't even know all your gas tubes were too short until this thread came up.

There are always other fish in the sea that will eat your as$. There's something out there that will eat my As$....  It won't be you, though...  I've been doing this for alot longer than you have, over a WAY broader spectrum, with alot more experience.  You won't be that guy that tells me, "With all my PSA experience..."

Edited by 98Z5V

I have NEVER said you are noob at any of this... everyone here knows that.
You don't have to knock others experience.. yet you do, if they don't 100% agree with you... that is not how this works.
I do have some experience in the various nuisances in PSA's large frames.

I have NEVER said "I know it all" about the other platforms, go ahead and check my past threads.... and Frankly this forum has helped me learn about the variety.

Blinded by the issues with PSA large frame firearms ?... yeah my whole first threads were about what I did to help "fix" mine... nice try to "prove you are right again"

I am saying the PSA's work fine with the gas tube length they are using. Again the Ford v. Chevy thing.. that isn't just lucky.

I also want Gophers AR to work. Without having your upper in hand , I still am very curious as to why it fails to feed... obviously it cycles.. but is not being allowed to fully cycle.
With THAT said... I am sure 98Z5V will do everything in his power to ( A. prove me wrong , Lol )  and B. get your PSA to run.

Gopher, have you contacted PSA about your firearm?  At this point I am not sure any more.

And honestly, I will apologize, to you for having been involved in making such a needless poop storm over your thread.

And Gopher... just to be perfectly clear, and I couldn't quite tell... I am not a representative for PSA, I am a guy that bought an affordable PSA and made it work the way I wanted.

I will follow this thread, and 98Z5V, please just leave your bickering with me out of it. Your constant tit for tat is getting you exactly what you want.  I see no reason to allow you to dictate to other posters what input they have about a design that does work.  Do not expect me to stand off to the side lines and take your crap... no more then you would.

I have FN barrel'd , Criterion barrel'd, BA barrel'd and PSA barrel'd  PSA brand uppers that all have ( most likely, and I have never bothered to measure the gas port size, because I have never had an issue  ) different sized gas ports , with various barrel lengths that all function reliably with PSA's gas tube length... that is what I am basing my "the gas tube length is fine" on the PSA comments on.

I suggest, that chasing down that rabbit hole... will not fix Gophers issue. Especially since a change to a Armalite recoil system didn't fix it.  98Z5V has proven numerous times, the advantages to the Armalite buffer system. 
All My , "lucky" they run PSA's have proven to be VERY tolerant of alterations to the buffer system weights and still run with the available gas from the PSA system.

I would like to see the top of the gas tube... I wonder if it is "camming" the BCG some how... just a thought .

I will watch with quite a bit of curiosity as to what unfolds. I do wish 98Z5V all the good luck in the world, that is something easily fixed.

And BTW, I checked all my various uppers.. none show those odd nicks on the bolt carrier cam pin area... none are galling into the upper receiver like yours... I say that not to show how "lucky" I am with mine.. but because I think your upper / BCG is out of PSA's  spec. some how.

1 hour ago, bfoosh006 said:

I have NEVER said you are noob at any of this... everyone here knows that.
You don't have to knock others experience.. yet you do, if they don't 100% agree with you... that is not how this works.

I will follow this thread, and 98Z5V, please just leave your bickering with me out of it. Your constant tit for tat is getting you exactly what you want.  I see no reason to allow you to dictate to other posters what input they have about a design that does work.  Do not expect me to stand off to the side lines and take your crap... no more then you would.

I think you should go back to page 1 here and really look at how this all unfolded.  I'm simply stating what I'm finding in this upper, and you're right there trying to counter what I'm reporting on it.  I even put up the direct pics of what I'm talking about, and you're right there again, telling me that what I'm seeing isn't an issue.

really look at it -  You can post anything you want here, where ever you want.  All you're doing in this thread is arguing the information that I've found... 

What I bolded up there - that's not happening at all. You don't have to agree 100% with me on what I'm finding, not at all, and I don't care if you agree at all.  However, you telling me that the issues I am seeing are not a problem, and then pushing that...  that is not how this works, either...

Bolt components all look great.  Good stuff.  Gas rings are tight in the bore of the BCG body, ejector is strong, doesn't stick anywhere in it's travel.  That extractor spring is a dual nested spring setup, and it's stiff.  I'll take spares with me when I shoot this, if that turns into an issue.  Easy swap if it's something that looks like it might be an issue.

P1060572.thumb.JPG.208683e09751d465a8b9df6528df3161.JPG

P1060571.thumb.JPG.e75f6426a5de1637bf897f496e54a128.JPG

A trip to the Gun Pusher will happen in a few, picking up a low profile gas block for range use. That will be easier to work with out in the dirt, over messing with the FSB and taper pins.  I'll get this barrel swapped into a Aero M5 upper in order to shoot.  It'll be on an M5 lower with AR-10 Carbine recoil system, so we'll be comparing apples to apples; same thing Gopher is using.  I'm going to replace the gas tube with an AR-10 gas tube first, and just shoot it like that,before I even drill the gas port in the barrel.  I want to see what happens, before I drill it, and after I drill it.  Either way, it's getting drilled to 0.081". 

I tested the BCG and charging handle in the AP M5 upper already, and it moves freely, no hangups. Didn't think there would be.  It'll function fine in there.

More updates in awhile.

Edited by 98Z5V