• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

CROM CR-7 .338 Lapua Magnum

Robocop1051

2 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

I need to get crackin' on 500BLK loads, to get that thing ready for SHOT '21.  Let's put it out there on Industry Range Day.   :thumbup:

If you've got the gear put together a video for me to upload on FULL30 , do some nice close ups, rifle, ammo, some good editing on shooting it, don't forget black socks and Barry White background music 

6 minutes ago, Robert@FULL30 said:

If you've got the gear put together a video for me to upload on FULL30 , do some nice close ups, rifle, ammo, some good editing on shooting it, don't forget black socks and Barry White background music 

Black socks are a given, I'll pimp some Barry White in the background - or make it the initial foreground, brother...  I've got GoPro's out the ass - what do we need to do with that footage?

1 hour ago, Rsquared said:

Yep. That'll teach him alright.

This must be a Cali thing right? Do the direct opposite of rational thinking.

Gotta be straight - that's what the rest of this fucking country is doing right now, and THEY can't be wrong.  Just watch the news on it all.  Trash your own neighborhood, and REALLY sho the Gub'mint that you're serious.  Destroy your own shiit, in your own 'hood  - and it's relegated into the limelight, via MSM.  All those people "protesting" have to be right.  :thumbup: