• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

The rest of my trip

shepp

I took a week and a half off from work, first half was to power down to Az for the fall shoot. I went to Vegas to spend some time with a friend and her daughter, then I had an adventure in Southern Utah. In Utah I went down hwy 9 thru Zion National park, then to Bryce Canyon National park, left there and took the hwy 12 scenic byway which brought me thru some amazing country and then reef canyon national park.  On Thursday I went thru 4 states 3 national forests and 3 national parks. My plan was to make it to Moab too but I ran outta day light so instead of heading on 2 lane to Moab and missing out I powered up to i70 and took it into Denver then home 

5DD61EB3-1813-4C25-B6A7-4E6B673324C3.jpeg

CDAD48BC-42C1-45FE-9657-6B9EBBFF16FF.jpeg

2D24747C-F0F3-4232-B9C3-09D8F8C51638.jpeg

1F724E61-2475-4B6D-80D1-6BBEFC9DE4FD.jpeg

134AF4CD-FA62-4C1F-8076-5831069B2B18.jpeg

1D15F4E7-461B-4516-BAA9-A0B09C38B8DD.jpeg

5CAAFCE9-A9BA-498B-B812-FA52687E8A8A.jpeg

E96CBC67-CBC4-4D73-9B50-28C43AABF2CE.jpeg

E2902B0A-DE6D-47B6-9CDB-B003989AAEA7.jpeg

B91B1CC0-AC71-44DE-BC7F-647932C0FE1A.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Sounds like a great trip.  I want to go through Zion and Bruce Canyon NP one day myself. 

It’s amazing doc you and your wife would love it. I wished I had a topper or a camper where I coulda just pulled over for the night and slept and picked up at sun rise

20 minutes ago, shepp said:

4 minutes ago, shepp said:

This is from the Az boarded into Utah and Zion national park

Brother, you were HAULING ASS!!!   :hail:

All kidding aside, that's some beautiful territory, just gorgeous.  You made the most of the trip - again, I might add...  :thumbup:

I can't believe that Prius smoked you, though.  Look at the hi-speed vids close...   :banana:

Edited by 98Z5V

5 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Brother, you were HAULING ASS!!!   :hail:

All kidding aside, that's some beautiful territory, just gorgeous.  You made the most of the trip - again, I might add...  :thumbup:

I can't believe that Prius smoked you, though.  Look at the hi-speed vids close...   :banana:

Lol that was a Subaru, in the beginning of that video there was this Indian bitch (dot) from Cali (cali drivers are by far the worse) fast lane all the way no cruise, you can see I’d pass her in the slow lane I did that three times. She’d sneak back up next to me and ride off my back door, id give her a swerve to pass me or slow down didn’t even phase her. Back home my buddies call it the “shepp swerve”. 

1 minute ago, shepp said:

Lol that was a Subaru, in the beginning of that video there was this Indian bitch (dot) from Cali (cali drivers are by far the worse) fast lane all the way no cruise, you can see I’d pass her in the slow lane I did that three times. She’d sneak back up next to me and ride off my back door, id give her a swerve to pass me or slow down didn’t even phase her. Back home my buddies call it the “shepp swerve”. 

I hate people that can't drive like a normal person. 

Shepp swerve...:lmao:  I"ll have to try that.

Just now, Armed Eye Doc said:

I hate people that can't drive like a normal person. 

Shepp swerve...:lmao:  I"ll have to try that.

It’s not a swerve but more of a fade into their lane like “opps I didn’t see you there” but you did the whole time

2 hours ago, Magwa said:

awesome country now I know why the Apache's fought so hard for it.....

When you get your bike you should take a trip down there, I wished I was on one.

i was at this scenic over look waiting to get back to my truck standing by some bikes, I say to the guy “I’m envious of your guys, wish I was riding” no response I say it’s beautiful isn’t it?” And look at him he just looks at me like a deer in head lights And says “German” I just smiled and walked away lol

Edited by shepp