• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

RTS Trigger shield

survivalshop

I got a couple of these from the designer ( I was told ) & they are very interesting , I installed one on a stripped Lower Receiver to check it out first before I installed one on a working AR , easy install & to me easy to work with . I can see a use for this , especially with beginners . I will give a review once I take them to the range . Going to see if they fit on one of my 308AR's , one thing is , it has a nice shelf to rest your finger on & they are quick . 

https://rtstriggershield.com

Photos are not all that great , I took them last night

.DSCN3447.thumb.JPG.ef3d74812d821be09fa0ed1d4fc7f923.JPG

DSCN3448.thumb.JPG.c2bc5402cefef72fbbb47cd48fdcad73.JPG

DSCN3449.thumb.JPG.d4fe01783454db66bbcb203515abcc65.JPG

DSCN3450.thumb.JPG.c6113cf2ffda58aa5db0cac0515bd819.JPG

DSCN3451.thumb.JPG.a107466da5d61f5658b1d5b629fead36.JPG

17 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

Why not just teach trigger discipline? 

Even you will admit , that doesn't work on everyone . in your time in service or in civi life , I'll bet you witnessed a AD . So I can see a use for this , be it a limited one . Just playing with it on the Receiver , its pretty easy to get used to & I do like the Shelf & resting the Finger on it with out the worry you might bump the Trigger, if slips over from the Trigger Guard .

It's not for everyone , but like a lot of things , there are uses for it . I was surprised when I was given these & asked my opinion , can't wait to do some drills with them & If I wasn't fitting my Op Rod on my M14 tonight , I would see if it will fit a large frame AR .

Yup. Negligent.

I didn't "ACCIDENTLY" put a hole through the main floor, wall, and roof of my house by accident, nor bounce a lead slug around the living room of another older house I owned years ago. Those were all NEGLIGENCE  on my part. Period. No question.

No accident, just stupid.