• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Mr. Squirrel better watch his ass

shepp

• 3 weeks later...

so i walked into a local lgs thats not a frequent visit on my way home today. looking for mags,  i find his gotta go table .. dude must been off when he put the price tage of $50 on a viridian c5L!! so far nothing is wrong and all the parts are there.. mounted it to the crossman bbrifle! It has to be used or a model.. sights were way off! I shot a sloppy group in my drywall!! ? fucking switch was left on fun .. 

15488180574112166422461090382670.jpg

15488181070185512526124820801467.jpg

Edited by sketch

I got to get me a new squirrel gun. my inlaws are indian givers and today they took the .22 they gave me, saying they only let me borrow it. this is the second time they have pulled this crap. when I got the .22 it looked like it was 6 ft under since WWI. luckily the action and barrel was stainless, so after hours and hours of cleaning with solvent and taking it down to the smallest springs, I was able to get it looking beautiful with only a few marks that hinted at the thing being rust pitted at one point. I even bought it a bipod and a scope and I have had it for 3 years. yet now they decided they were loaning it to me. I gave them an earful and told them I was never working on one of their guns ever again, they can pay a gun smith. then a mile down the road they get a flat tire. karma's a b1tch.