• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What's the smallest part you started a build with?

Albroswift

19 hours ago, Lr-308FUn said:

Damn women, why cannot I find one that likes guns, lol😁

18 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

You can't even trust THOSE ones, sometimes, man - don't bank on that "one that likes the guns," being a good one. I'm a two-striker on that setup. Lost 3 guns to the last 2, just because "they liked guns..."  Don't put your money there, brother - if they like guns, they'll REALLY like YOUR GUNS...   Ask me how I know...   :bitchslap::laffs:

Guess I got lucky! My wife not only likes guns, she gets pissed if I want to sell one to buy another one. She tells me "Don't sell a gun, just buy it and keep them both.

In all fairness though, she was born in Cuba and knows what it's like to live in a communist country. That woman is one of the biggest 2nd Amendment advocates I've ever seen!

13 minutes ago, 392heminut said:

Guess I got lucky! My wife not only likes guns, she gets pissed if I want to sell one to buy another one. She tells me "Don't sell a gun, just buy it and keep them both.

In all fairness though, she was born in Cuba and knows what it's like to live in a communist country. That woman is one of the biggest 2nd Amendment advocates I've ever seen!

She's a keeper brother.

AND......makes DAMN good burrito filling if I do recall. (said with a reminder from a full belly)

1 hour ago, Rsquared said:

She's a keeper brother.

AND......makes DAMN good burrito filling if I do recall. (said with a reminder from a full belly)

Haha!! I was just discussing that with her last night. She is thinking she might go to this fall shoot if she can get off. I told her "You're already famous over there, at least your burrito meat is!":lmao:

7 minutes ago, 392heminut said:

She is thinking she might go to this fall shoot if she can get off. I told her "You're already famous over there, at least your burrito meat is!":lmao:

Bring her on my brother. I'll give her a big ol hug (respectfully of course....not the pants down style) just for the burrito meat. :lmao:

Okay.................................................maybe the pants down style. After all.............Susan and Kate have learned to put up with it. :laffs:They're used to all of us deplorables.

2 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

Bring her on my brother. I'll give her a big ol hug (respectfully of course....not the pants down style) just for the burrito meat. :lmao:

Okay.................................................maybe the pants down style. After all.............Susan and Kate have learned to put up with it. :laffs:They're used to all of us deplorables.

She can deal with pants down hugs, she knows Tom quite well!:laffs:

Well, no poop , there I was... Trying to make a deal on parts and find everything I wanted or needed to build any rifle I wanted by selling my soul.

Then it happened, it was bought... and I fell into a career of fixing them, repairing them, building them, selling them and teaching mofo's about how to fix them.

So there I was living the dream or someone else nightmare, getting paid to do what I liked best and traveling to other countries to do it too.

Then it happened... the people that I had sold my soul to crushed it and tossed it to the side right before my eyes. Now I'm just a shell of what I used to be living vicarious through the lives of you all here today.

BUT... to answer the question, that was posed to the group... What's the smallest part you started a build with?

I would have to answer... my soul:evil:

Edited by mrraley

16 hours ago, mrraley said:

Then it happened... the people that I had sold my soul to crushed it and tossed it to the side right before my eyes. Now I'm just a shell of what I used to be living vicarious through the lives of you all here today.

Brother, I think we've talked about this briefly before...   There's an easy future in who you are, what you've done, and what you can do in this industry.  Smart fuckers know who you are, by name and recognition.  There's a market you can crush, that no one else can touch.   No matter who they are - they'll never be YOU.  You might not have ever come to grips with this - but you are a legendary motherfucker.  :hail:

You NEED to attend the Fall Shoot this year, so we can discuss this over a beer.  Or 58-ish beers.  That night(s)...   :laffs:  :thumbup:

On 7/29/2019 at 9:40 PM, 98Z5V said:

Why you doing a 16", brother?  I'm doing an 18"...  

Dude , you have a 16 inch Grendel... I just wanted to be like TomCat ! 

I saw some Velocity numbers for the 16" barrel and it hit a spiked area 🤩