• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Wal-mart making BIG GUN CHANGES

8 hours ago, DNP said:

I look at it as good news that Walmart doesn’t want to sell as much gun stuff...keep them from ruining the mom an pop gun stores. See...there’s a silver lining in everything. 

They are not going to stop selling ammo until there supplier is out of product !! 

That is from a manager who orders ammo every week !

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This "used" to be a small town I live close to, then the white flight from the big city happened and "BOOM" it's way overcrowded now.  I won't get into the piss poor city management of letting a city grow without proper roads built but anyway,  the small shops they flourished from all the newcomers. K Mart was the only game in town and they were doing well, then Wal mart decided to build a huge store here. the small shops and kmart died. Then they decided to build a neighborhood market up the road and boom, all the small grocery stores in the area died. Now we have  5.  yes 5 dollar general stores in this one city. those places are like a plague, they are going up everywhere and in places you wouldn't think a store could make it.

• 1 month later...
On 12/28/2019 at 11:25 AM, Ravenworks said:

I always support the local stores, I don't care if it cost more.

I absolutely hate corporate America.

I work for corporate America. There has always been an "evil somebody" that small local business complained about. Sears and Roebuck since 1893 as just one example. Growing up in 1970's small town Ohio the small local grocery store DOUBLED the price of sugar during canning season :-). 

Bill

8 hours ago, willbird said:

I work for corporate America. There has always been an "evil somebody" that small local business complained about. Sears and Roebuck since 1893 as just one example. Growing up in 1970's small town Ohio the small local grocery store DOUBLED the price of sugar during canning season :-). 

Bill

IGA has been replaced by a Walmart super center on every corner.

At least IGA bought local

The entire river valley is nothing except drugs since all the steel mills closed up

Edited by Ravenworks