Sisco Posted January 1 Report Posted January 1 On 12/30/2025 at 9:26 PM, 98Z5V said: Cool! I picked it first. Get my warning points reduced already. You can have them reduced, but it’s still a record will never be broken.
98Z5V Posted June 7 Report Posted June 7 I'm sure you have all seen HEAT. Badass movie. Michael Mann wrote that script 15 years before the movie ever came out, in 1995. Nobody would buy it - they didn't want the violence, starting 1980, when he wrote it. Well, I never knew this, until today - he got a company to make the movie as a TV special, in 1989 - 5-ish years before the movie really came out in 1995. It was a "pilot" - and never made it. TV didn't want that level of violence, either... Here's a link to the original HEAT... It's just weird, watching it - I'm watching it right now. If the link gets cut down, I downloaded it... Michael Mann. L.A. Takedown.
98Z5V Posted July 24 Report Posted July 24 Here's the rundown on this - watch this... It's pretty damn good...
Armed Eye Doc Posted 21 hours ago Report Posted 21 hours ago Maybe the first screenshot was too obscure. How about this one?
shooterrex Posted 20 hours ago Report Posted 20 hours ago (edited) Wrong thread sorry Edited 20 hours ago by shooterrex
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now