• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Happy Father's Day to all our awesome Dads!

Matt.Cross

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/21/2020 at 6:42 PM, DNP said:

Too damn old to be a new dad really. 

Old enough to know better?? LOL, I've been tempted to write "Geezer DAD's", I'm 64 and my twin daughters are 22, each with a son, one 6 months and the other 9 months, I've kept the 9 month old while my daughter finished school, so he wears me out, and makes me happy to the core all at once…. Carry on Gentlemen, I wish I was 42 again, and starting this whole process instead of finishing it up!!!

On 6/21/2020 at 9:31 PM, Armed Eye Doc said:

His first and only wife is 37, I think.  She was 25 and my brother was 42 when they got married.  They got married in the same church and by the same priest as Susan and I did 19 years prior.

Good for him! I always admire a man that can rob the cradle, lol!

37 minutes ago, billymagg said:

Old enough to know better?? LOL, I've been tempted to write "Geezer DAD's", I'm 64 and my twin daughters are 22, each with a son, one 6 months and the other 9 months, I've kept the 9 month old while my daughter finished school, so he wears me out, and makes me happy to the core all at once…. Carry on Gentlemen, I wish I was 42 again, and starting this whole process instead of finishing it up!!!

I feel better. I’m only 40 starting out again. Got one that’s almost 10, one that’s 5 and one that’s 2 months now. We’re figuring maybe a girl when we’re 45.....

On 7/29/2020 at 9:20 PM, DNP said:

I feel better. I’m only 40 starting out again. Got one that’s almost 10, one that’s 5 and one that’s 2 months now. We’re figuring maybe a girl when we’re 45.....

You're just getting started pup, good for you Bub, probably be another boy, but hey, I had 6 little women, a step daughter, and two step sons, all good. Now I've got three new grandsons, one a young "Hong Kong Lad",  my daughter and her husband were able to "spirit" out of Hong Kong as Covid became the evil killer, now Hong Kong is under the thumb or Red China, it was miraculous in the extreme,  they were on a plane in Dallas and the flight crew walked off without saying a word, AA then called about 3 minutes later informing them their flight had been cancelled, my Son in Law was able to get a flight the next week by himself, under very strict and stern orders to leave ALL his military gear and ID at home, he said I can't believe I had a full blown "man to man" with The Colonel, it got a little heated, and The MAN demanded a lot of last minute information and a diplomatic letter from the US Embassy in Hong Kong, reassuring the Colonel that they were fully aware and fully supporting my son in laws mission.... thank God for our little Grandson Oliver, and my daughter and son in laws big hearts, and soft head's, yes I did/do think they are crazy, but in a beautiful way!