• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Happy Father's Day to all our awesome Dads!

Matt.Cross

The title says it all. We've witnessed on a massive scale lately what happens when the family unit in our nation is discarded in the name of progressivism. 

I appreciate all of our resident fathers who have made it a point to be a part of their children's life and be a positive influence on them. The value that has for our nation, our freedom, and our quality of life cannot be overstated. 

Know that I hold each end every one of you in the highest regards today and every day, and I pray that the blessing and protection of the Almighty will rest upon you now and always.

Happy Father's Day brothers!

So far this morning I’ve been thrown up on and had Schit that wasn’t mine on me. Yay dads. 

Happy Father’s Day all. Especially those of you who have successfully raised them and released to the wild. By successful, I mean you managed to not strangle any of them to death. You are all role models and I hope to be as successful as you were!

38DD96E6-94C4-4FD1-8DD9-945AB64E9450.jpeg

33 minutes ago, DNP said:

By successful, I mean you managed to not strangle any of them to death. 

It's early bro!  By early,  I mean the four year old I'm visiting hasn't had a nap yet,  and has been on the go since 4am.  Same same for the 86 yr.old MIL that's going to charge him up right quick.

5 hours ago, DNP said:

So far this morning I’ve been thrown up on and had Schit that wasn’t mine on me. Yay dads. 

Happy Father’s Day all. Especially those of you who have successfully raised them and released to the wild. By successful, I mean you managed to not strangle any of them to death. You are all role models and I hope to be as successful as you were!

38DD96E6-94C4-4FD1-8DD9-945AB64E9450.jpeg

You look too young to be a dad.:hornet:

4 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

My brother is 54 and has a 2.5 month old daughter.  That puts him at 4 with the oldest being 10.

Happy father's day to you and all of the dads. :hail: 

As much as I love kids no thanks, 40 is barring down on me and the thought of getting snipped crosses my mind often

14 minutes ago, DNP said:

I’m on pace to hit that. At 54 we should be pregnant with #5. The question is, is his wife 54 also....or did he upgrade?

His first and only wife is 37, I think.  She was 25 and my brother was 42 when they got married.  They got married in the same church and by the same priest as Susan and I did 19 years prior.

1 hour ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

His first and only wife is 37, I think.  She was 25 and my brother was 42 when they got married.  They got married in the same church and by the same priest as Susan and I did 19 years prior.

I'm working that exact same age differential with the Mexican/Apache hot chick.  She's 35, I'm 52.  It's a magical combination, I'm just sayin'...  :thumbup: