• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

357sig AR

MikedaddyH

Going to have this build done by the fall shoot. I haven't started yet but have been 

collecting parts for over a year. Here is what I have:

Modified 9mm barrel

Angstadt Arms upper receiver

Angstadt Arms 40s&w Bolt carrier

9/40 Glock mag compatible lower

552 optic

LPK

Pistol receiver extension

15 hours ago, DNP said:

So this makes about 30 different caliber you’ll be bringing next time?  As your official Sherpa, I’m giving my 2 weeks notice as of now. :laffs:

I still can't believe how bad he treated you, as The Official Sherpa, when we were shooting at the Casa Grande Range.  THAT was BAD...   :bitchslap::laffs:

I don't even think he gave you a hug at the end...   :thefinger:

2 hours ago, DNP said:

Assisting in hauling that arsenal to the tables brought joy to many including myself. I can quit right now, but I’ll probably do it again. 

I still won't shoot that featherweight-ass 300 WSM again.  That gun weighed MAYBE 6lbs WITH the scope on it.  Yeah, nope.  Not again.

On 8/31/2020 at 10:46 PM, 98Z5V said:

I still won't shoot that featherweight-ass 300 WSM again.  That gun weighed MAYBE 6lbs WITH the scope on it.  Yeah, nope.  Not again.

What's this have to do with 357sig rounds. We shot hot rounds off the top of Haily Mountain in a G31. No problem !  I do have a new round for this AR , it's a 142gr FMJ powered by Longshot. Hopefully 1600 to 1700 fps out of a 12 inch barrel.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I dug up some ammo I made 7-13-2019 . It's 142gr fmj with Federal 100 primer and 7.2gr of PiwerPistol. It's a warm load out of the G32 but should be smooth and gentile out of this AR. I loaded up two stick mags I just got from Classic Firearms® this morning with this load.

The other load is 142gr fmj , Fed100 with 8.7gr of Long Shot it's also warm.