• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Slap my assss and call me sally

Radioactive

1 hour ago, Radioactive said:

I’d send the water without the wind if I could. Wasn’t really all that bad I don’t think we got but about 5 inches of rain. The part that sucked was my kid was visiting from Montana and the 2 little ones were cooped up in the house for the entire visit. 

that's a years worth of rain in this country

On 9/18/2020 at 5:52 PM, Radioactive said:

Went to Panama City beach today

I've had some great "deployments" to PC Beach in the past.  Careful planning for locations for training close to there - timed about Spring Break time...

Spinnakers (no longer a "nightclub" after 2019...   RIP Spinnakers...   :laffs:) and La Vela's - STILL a club...   Like shooting fish in a barrel, during Spring Break...   :banana::hump: 

7 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I've had some great "deployments" to PC Beach in the past.  Careful planning for locations for training close to there - timed about Spring Break time...

Spinnakers (no longer a "nightclub" after 2019...   RIP Spinnakers...   :laffs:) and La Vela's - STILL a club...   Like shooting fish in a barrel, during Spring Break...   :banana::hump: 

Hit lauderdale a couple times during spring break back in the early 80’s. Crazy times were had by all. Now I avoid the crowds and go to pc beach in the off season. I would like to go to thunder beach rally one time though. Not this year.