• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Always good to set'em straight early on 👍

Same thing that you have to do with new Lieutenants, too.  Climb straight up that ass right away, and spread out like a Spider Monkey, the INSTANT that they try to flex their muscles and throw some "LT Rank."  They know right then, that they better not fuk with the 1SG...   :thumbup:

It's never proper to dress someone down in front of subordinates - but you fuk a LT up as soon as they fuk up, no matter who is around...   Get it straight RIGHT then...    They never make that mistake again...   :lmao:

Edited by 98Z5V

37 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

I had to take my whole company to EO/Sexual Harassment training, mandatory for the year.  I was the Company First Sergeant (1SG). Since we were a separate company under a Brigade (weird situation), the Installation EO Rep was giving the class.  I'm never subtle, either.

I got the company together in the conference hall that we had to sit in, and I opened up...   "HEY MOTHERFUCKERS, SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUK UP!!!  WE'RE HERE FOR OUR ANNUAL EQUAL HARASSMENT AND SEXUAL OPPORTUNITY TRAINING, SO FUCKING PAY ATTENTION!!!..."   

The Installation EO Rep almost shiit her ACU pants, RIGHT THERE...  :thefinger:

Was it the army version of this?

28 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Was it the army version of this?

It was way worse than that.  I made sure of it.   :thumbup::laffs:

Her:  "1SG!!!   YOU CAN"T KEEP INTERRUPTING ME DURING THIS TRAINING!!!"

Me:  Oh, yes, I can.  It's my company.  You get through the information that you need to get through, and don't make the mistake again of thinking that YOU are in charge of MY company. Carry on now, and get it done...

I fucking HATED all that annual-training bullshiit.  Because it was bullshiit.   The only thing valuable, that I ever learned from annual training requirements was Suicide Prevention.  Got to practice that training a few times.

Edited by 98Z5V

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2021 at 8:15 PM, 98Z5V said:

Same thing that you have to do with new Lieutenants, too.  Climb straight up that ass right away, and spread out like a Spider Monkey, the INSTANT that they try to flex their muscles and throw some "LT Rank."  They know right then, that they better not fuk with the 1SG...   :thumbup:

It's never proper to dress someone down in front of subordinates - but you fuk a LT up as soon as they fuk up, no matter who is around...   Get it straight RIGHT then...    They never make that mistake again...   :lmao:

We had a Cadet from West Point in the summer of 84 when I was in West Germany, they stuck him in 3rd Plt (aka third herd) he made the mistake in thinking he was dealing with Junior class men instead of Scouts and Tankers ( 3/7th Cav) he was bossing around the third herd inmates err umm Troopers and the Plt Sgt kept telling him to shut up and observe, a Spec 4 pulled him aside and told him in that if he didn't back off they would put him in a wall locker with a buffer and shove the wall locker out the third floor window!  Needless to say he was as quiet as church mouse after that!  🤣