• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

You like horses?

Cunuckgaucho

2 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Never partied with that crowed so no research experience, seems I missed out.

never to late to learn if you like doing 50 miles in less than 3 hours and you have a tough horse Arabians rule this type of endeavor but I had a really tough Appy gelding that was always up for the challenge he could do 50 miles and just stop and start grazing never phased him a great mountain horse all the real steep stuff I would dismount grab his tail and up the hill we went get to the top jump on and run the downhills . We had mandatory vet checks where they checked heart rate and breathing he was never there long and away we went some great times with that horse...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Magwa said:

never to late to learn if you like doing 50 miles in less than 3 hours and you have a tough horse Arabians rule this type of endeavor but I had a really tough Appy gelding that was always up for the challenge he could do 50 miles and just stop and start grazing never phased him a great mountain horse all the real steep stuff I would dismount grab his tail and up the hill we went get to the top jump on and run the downhills . We had mandatory vet checks where they checked heart rate and breathing he was never there long and away we went some great times with that horse...

That is badfukinass brother 🍺🍺 

• 4 weeks later...

We have a event here called ride and tie two guys or two people any sex 1 horse and 8 miles to go first person takes off and already knows about how far to ride. When he gets to where he thinks that distance is he ties the horse on the side of the hill and takes off running, the guy who starts the race running gets to the horse jumps on and takes off, as he approaches his partner he yells ride and tie and how far the running guy say 1/2 mile or Mile or whatever and the ride goes by and rides till he get what he thinks is the right distance and jumps off and ties the horse and hauls ass running...rinse and repeat till both are accross the finish line. the crown bets calcutta style on the teams so you can buy your own team or go in with someone... fun $hit.....

more fun horse races Omak stampede wild horse race

the ultimate Injun race if you have the brass balls for it

Edited by Magwa

We had a local guy, Geno that was always fun to watch. Kinda reminded you of Mongo in Blazing Saddles. He could put that horse in a headlock and just hold him there while the rider saddled up and got on. Total mindfuk for the horse and the ride was fairly tame after that. 

3 hours ago, Magwa said:

We have a event here called ride and tie two guys or two people any sex 1 horse and 8 miles to go first person takes off and already knows about how far to ride. When he gets to where he thinks that distance is he ties the horse on the side of the hill and takes off running, the guy who starts the race running gets to the horse jumps on and takes off, as he approaches his partner he yells ride and tie and how far the running guy say 1/2 mile or Mile or whatever and the ride goes by and rides till he get what he thinks is the right distance and jumps off and ties the horse and hauls ass running...rinse and repeat till both are accross the finish line. the crown bets calcutta style on the teams so you can buy your own team or go in with someone... fun $hit.....

more fun horse races Omak stampede wild horse race

the ultimate Injun race if you have the brass balls for it

Ride and tie sounds kinda like some of the old plains Indian games. But a bit more complicated.

12 hours ago, DNP said:

We had a local guy, Geno that was always fun to watch. Kinda reminded you of Mongo in Blazing Saddles. He could put that horse in a headlock and just hold him there while the rider saddled up and got on. Total mindfuk for the horse and the ride was fairly tame after that. 

I need to meet that guy.   He might be able to help me with my deer-technique...  :hail::banana:

Edited by 98Z5V

3 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I need to meet that guy.   He might be able to help me with my deer-technique...  :hail::banana:

Grow about 3 feet and put on a couple hundred pounds for a good start. 

and that doesn’t mean to attach one of lonewolf’s gay midgets that beltfed told us about. 

Edited by DNP

1 hour ago, DNP said:

Grow about 3 feet and put on a couple hundred pounds for a good start. 

and that doesn’t mean to attach one of lonewolf’s gay midgets that beltfed told us about. 

Now  wait a cotton pickin minute! While i may be more than ok with a large breasted miniature female hooker, I by NO MEANS share the freaky @Belt Fed gets on with the limp twisted fairy midgets!  May you endure an irritating infestation of crotch crickets for even believing his preposterous lies!! 

30 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Can you imagine this place had an HR dept. we'd all be spending all our time in sensitivity training... :laffs:

Tom IS the HR manager, and easily the most sensitive and understanding person on the forum. You can't imagine how much the rest of us hate him for it....

🤣

7 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

The DEWS moniker was the greatest gift ever bestowed upon me, and I didn't know it at the time, when these sneaky fuckers did it. 

I AM the Dumbass Early Warning System here...  :laffs:

I can't even count the PMs I've gotten from newcomers asking, "WTF is DEWS?". 

LOL...

... If you have to ask...

I had to take my whole company to EO/Sexual Harassment training, mandatory for the year.  I was the Company First Sergeant (1SG). Since we were a separate company under a Brigade (weird situation), the Installation EO Rep was giving the class.  I'm never subtle, either.

I got the company together in the conference hall that we had to sit in, and I opened up...   "HEY MOTHERFUCKERS, SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUK UP!!!  WE'RE HERE FOR OUR ANNUAL EQUAL HARASSMENT AND SEXUAL OPPORTUNITY TRAINING, SO FUCKING PAY ATTENTION!!!..."   

The Installation EO Rep almost shiit her ACU pants, RIGHT THERE...  :thefinger: