Cunuckgaucho

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, shepp said:

Of corse you’re into horse chicks, THEYRE FUCKING CRAZY!!!

Yep. Exactly. And I think he’s trying to lure in a crazy old cat lady too with the furballs running around his place. 

Edited by DNP

8 hours ago, shepp said:

Of corse you’re into horse chicks, THEYRE FUCKING CRAZY!!!

Not sure about about western riding( my background is open jumper) but there is a hierarchy. Hunter jumper girls are into group think and approval from their group, dressage girls are control freaks, 3 day eventers and open jumper girls are the ones that make you ask( but not out loud) is their dosage correct and and did they take it today?

24 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Not sure about about western riding( my background is open jumper) but there is a hierarchy. Hunter jumper girls are into group think and approval from their group, dressage girls are control freaks, 3 day eventers and open jumper girls are the ones that make you ask( but not out loud) is their dosage correct and and did they take it today?

Where I live woman have horses for the control, little to none do any thing like that. Just go some were trail ride camp and get wine drunk 

Hey fuckers - I have some badass cats.  :thefinger:  TactiCat The DogFighter is the baddest feline I've ever owned, even badder than Bart, the orange tiger cat that use to whip my Rott's ass daily, circa 1995.  These two fucking blackass tiger cats are gonna be a challenge - these fuckers are crazy.  Just over a year old, and WAY bigger than TactiCat.  AND, they're assholes.  :thumbup:

34 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Hey fuckers - I have some badass cats.  :thefinger:  TactiCat The DogFighter is the baddest feline I've ever owned, even badder than Bart, the orange tiger cat that use to whip my Rott's ass daily, circa 1995.  These two fucking blackass tiger cats are gonna be a challenge - these fuckers are crazy.  Just over a year old, and WAY bigger than TactiCat.  AND, they're assholes.  :thumbup:

Took hank about 5 years to quit fucking up my life. She still likes to remind me tho, she ate my W2 last year

8 minutes ago, shepp said:

I don’t have enough to classify, pretty sure 98 is over that threshold 

You have 2, I have 5.  All "rescues" in the real sense.  Motherfuckers make me wanna scream sometimes, too.  Assheads.

8 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

You have 2, I have 5.  All "rescues" in the real sense.  Motherfuckers make me wanna scream sometimes, too.  Assheads.

Rescues...you mean strays you feed and have turned into pets?  Turns out Shepp is on the brink, and there’s no coming back for 98. 

EB1AFCC8-3462-412A-8244-241646B360CE.jpeg

5 minutes ago, DNP said:

Rescues...you mean strays you feed and have turned into pets?  Turns out Shepp is on the brink, and there’s no coming back for 98. 

EB1AFCC8-3462-412A-8244-241646B360CE.jpeg

I’m out till hank gone, she hates all other furry beings, and I’m gonna be a fucking mess when that day comes

12 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Oh you forgot one, Endurance racers that is where i got into Horses Oh they drink beer party and have no issues..... 🙂