• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Are your anti gun politicians as stupid as mine?

10 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Indeed - "Career Politicians" need to go. All of them, I don't care what their party affiliation is.  Party affiliation doesn't matter.  2 and done.  You're here to WORK FOR THE PEOPLE...   not the other way around.  What we should know is this - The People do NOT work for the Politicians...  the Politicians WORK FOR THE PEOPLE.

Period.  End of story.  Term Limits.  That's the only answer.

House or Reps for 2 years?  You're gone now.  Try for Senate.  Do 2 of those?  Run for Pres.  Get lucky, and get 2 of those?  Cool - you're out.  If you failed along that way - go get a real fucking job, like all the other Americans that you were supposed to represent.  How 'bout that shiit, Politicos?...  :popcorn:

Now that is exactly what this country needs and that system will not produce career politicians..which is the cancer of this country and needs to be eliminated...

Term limits are a fix for lazy voters. What will happen is the parties will use term limits to rid themselves of the few that don't play well with them, they have a deep bench of minions willing to tow the party line for a bit of power. I'm thinking that voting is pretty much meaningless on the fed level now anyway.