• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Are your anti gun politicians as stupid as mine?

He even goes as far as calling them "assault rifle"; a term that has a real and specific definition. "noun: a rapid-fire, magazine-fed automatic rifle designed for infantry use."

The short answer though; is "yes, they are all that stupid". Here are a few of my favorites:

Kevin is special :embarrassed:

The popular expression by the antis up here is assault style rifle. They even used it in the legislation to ban things like the AR-15, Stag etc. because as you pointed out they aren't assault rifles. Interesting part is while the term is used there is no actual legal definition in Canada actually neither does the term assault rifle. Now firearms that meet the above definition of assault rifle were prohibited in 1978 and current owners were grandfathered.

My Brothers , the world is full of stupid people who want to regulate anything and everything that they themselves know nothing about it is all on emotion! hence people like that will never regulate my life I write my government officials and anyone else I can pointing out just this thing. No one who does not know what they are talking about should have the right to introduce any bill...... lets have them take a class, they want us too.....

OK I have the solution to our problems with politicians, it is called the "political shock collar" if you are voted in then at your swearing in you must take and wear the Political shock collar it is not racist it knows no color or race of people it only reacts to lies when a lie is detected a shock is produced and if you lie three times in a 1 min. it gives you a tazzing dose.... now it will either cure them or there will be many positions in the government open and waiting what say you gents?

1 hour ago, Magwa said:

OK I have the solution to our problems with politicians, it is called the "political shock collar" if you are voted in then at your swearing in you must take and wear the Political shock collar it is not racist it knows no color or race of people it only reacts to lies when a lie is detected a shock is produced and if you lie three times in a 1 min. it gives you a tazzing dose.... now it will either cure them or there will be many positions in the government open and waiting what say you gents?

I'd say let's roll with that.

They'd be dropping like flies. :laffs:

1 hour ago, Magwa said:

Genius idea, only thing I'd suggest is a certain number of 'buzzes' the shock strength increases. Can't have them developing an immunity :evil:

14 hours ago, Magwa said:

No one who does not know what they are talking about should have the right to introduce any bill...... lets have them take a class, they want us too.....

I'm SO FUCKIN INTO THIS - that it's not even funny.  I they want to tell my that semi-auto guns are super-skeery - then I need to see them shooting Super-Skeery guns at targets, with effectiveness - and demonstrating how bad and evil that they are.

yeah.  They won't do that. 

1 hour ago, Magwa said:

Brother, I want that Shock Collar more than you know. 

18 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I'm SO FUCKIN INTO THIS - that it's not even funny.  I they want to tell my that semi-auto guns are super-skeery - then I need to see them shooting Super-Skeery guns at targets, with effectiveness - and demonstrating how bad and evil that they are.

yeah.  They won't do that. 

Brother, I want that Shock Collar more than you know. 

I want it so bad I would almost give my left nut to see that implemented.....

4 minutes ago, sagebrush said:

this ^^^ would help a bunch

It would solve ALL the political problems. All of them.  They get two terms - like a President does. Not in office long enough (50-ish years for JoeBama) - to MAKE those connections that they exploit. FOR MONEY.  Here for two terms - GoodBye.  With a much shorter term than they're "accustomed" to - they can't make and exploit those connections.  FOR MONEY.  That's all they do, anyway.

Get 'em gone. 

10 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

They get two terms - like a President does. Not in office long enough (50-ish years for JoeBama) - to MAKE those connections that they exploit. FOR MONEY.  Here for two terms - GoodBye.  With a much shorter term than they're "accustomed" to - they can't make and exploit those connections.  FOR MONEY.  That's all they do, anyway.

That's dead on right there.

10 hours ago, Belt Fed said:

That's dead on right there.

Indeed - "Career Politicians" need to go. All of them, I don't care what their party affiliation is.  Party affiliation doesn't matter.  2 and done.  You're here to WORK FOR THE PEOPLE...   not the other way around.  What we should know is this - The People do NOT work for the Politicians...  the Politicians WORK FOR THE PEOPLE.

Period.  End of story.  Term Limits.  That's the only answer.

House or Reps for 2 years?  You're gone now.  Try for Senate.  Do 2 of those?  Run for Pres.  Get lucky, and get 2 of those?  Cool - you're out.  If you failed along that way - go get a real fucking job, like all the other Americans that you were supposed to represent.  How 'bout that shiit, Politicos?...  :popcorn:

Edited by 98Z5V

How are politician pensions in the USA?

Here in Canada they are stupidly generous. 

A MP( Member of Parliament) can grow their pension 50 to 150 times faster that someone with a great defined benefit pension.

For every dollar the MP contributes, taxpayers are contributing $10 to $25 (remember employers of regular defined benefit pension are contributing $1 for every $1 contributed by the employee).

16 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

How are politician pensions in the USA?

One term - ONLY ONE TERM - same pay for life.  Medical, the same that you had in the seat - FOR LIFE.  Oh, and all your family, Med for Life...  

It's a pretty shady system.  They only have to do one term, and they're covered, medically, forever.  They serve one term, and monetarily - they're retired.

It's fuckin ridiculous.

MILITARILY - I need to do 20 years to get med for life, and a pension.  These fuckers?  ONE TERM...

That needs to change.