• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Stock Updates

Joshua

8 hours ago, Tack14 said:

Primary Arms has Radian Raptor R007 (black) AR10/SR25 Charging Handles  IN stock!!!

They just dropped a new scope today, too - has my interest.  A 1~8 FFP scope with the Griffin X Mil reticle.  I'll be watching that one. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
17 hours ago, Lane said:

Brownells has primers in stock at this very moment. Some disappeared while I was checking out. Not happy about the price, but haven't been able to buy in so long, I hardly care. 

Shiit, I just saw this.  They gone now, damnit. 

EDIT - they had some CCI 41s available lower on the page, even though they were listed as OOS at the top of the page.  I snagged a couple boxes.  Thanks for the heads-up!!!  :thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V

21 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Shiit, I just saw this.  They gone now, damnit. 

EDIT - they had some CCI 41s available lower on the page, even though they were listed as OOS at the top of the page.  I snagged a couple boxes.  Thanks for the heads-up!!!  :thumbup:

Aaaaaaaaaaannnnd they're gone. 

That was about the longest I've ever see/heard of primers being available in a long time. Usually they sell out in a few minutes to hours. I checked Brownells either last night or this morning and they still had some CCI 41s. Now they are totally sold out of all primers (again).

Even saw large rifle primers in stock when I was shopping around; and then they were sold out before I finalized my order.