• Visit Sportsmans Guide

AMMO RECALL!!! X 3

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Fukn traitor! This is NOT what we discussed 🖕

YOU said "Bolt Gun." not me.  I didn't say that.  I gave you bolt gun options. Then, you went all "10/22 mag" on me...   I'm just tryin' to warn Belt before you buy BOTH...   :thefinger::banana:

18 minutes ago, edgecrusher said:

Tom’s Savage has a special spot in my heart. I’ll probably build one, for sure, but this bad boy is up on the list. 

https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-457-long-range-precision/

That little Savage is BAD!   But, I'll probably have one of these 457s, too, brother...   One day...   :thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V

1 minute ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

I dont recall stating a 22mag, but now that you mention it,  i dont have one of those either anymore....yet lol

MAGAZINE FOR A RUGER 10/22!!!   :bitchslap:  You stated that...   Lemme pull it up...  :laffs:

1 hour ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

So you DO have enough available credit for the Ruger Precision rim fire? I like the fact it takes the 10/22 mags which I already have....

Told ya.  YOU started this...   :thefinger::banana:

27 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Told ya.  YOU started this...   :thefinger::banana:

I meant magazines, not 22mag. That is until you planted the idea in my mind. Regardless, it was still a low blow to pre-warn  Beltfed of an impending "robbery" &  furthermore,  even lower to potentially deprive me of my second amendment rights by recommending he "shuts his cards off"!  😜

26 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

I meant magazines, not 22mag. That is until you planted the idea in my mind.

YOU brought up the .22 Mag!!!   :lmao:

You're bringing this UPON YOURSELF, brother...   :laffs:   Lemme remind you...

1146442019_Lonewolflosesit.thumb.png.1bca3ee8384e8eebcd63e6305d45ef6d.png

Click it- it gets bigger...   Since we're keep this "in perspective" and all...   :banana:

Edited by 98Z5V

35 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Probably easier for you then trying to price his organs on the dark web... :popcorn:

I could NEVER do such a despicable thing! 

Completely unrelated,  I was in utter shock to find out just  how little $value$ a senior citizen's liver, heart, lung & kidneys were worth while testing the waters on  www.hockyourorgans4cash.com !! Hypothetically speaking only of course, take @Belt Fed for example,  I was offered- i mean  um.......I assume,  only $47.58 was the high bid....$hit.....I bet would be the going rate....gulp.....for a fire sale on the whole dang package deal for everything. Ain't even enough to buy a brick of .22lr! WTF?!!!!

33 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

@Lonewolf McQuade

Heads up read the fine print on the shipping plus confirm it's US$ and not some other country's dollar of less value :soap:

Dammit! I didn't even consider getting screwed by the exchange rate.....thanks for the heads up 👍(treat yourself to a little something on Beltfed's credit card, you earned it)

11 hours ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

I could NEVER do such a despicable thing! 

Completely unrelated,  I was in utter shock to find out just  how little $value$ a senior citizen's liver, heart, lung & kidneys were worth while testing the waters on  www.hockyourorgans4cash.com !! Hypothetically speaking only of course, take @Belt Fed for example,  I was offered- i mean  um.......I assume,  only $47.58 was the high bid....$hit.....I bet would be the going rate....gulp.....for a fire sale on the whole dang package deal for everything. Ain't even enough to buy a brick of .22lr! WTF?!!!!

Not at today's prices 😵

11 hours ago, Belt Fed said:

Shoot, ain't nobody want my antique organs, half of em don't work anyhow.

I think all be our warranty's are expired brother , I know mine is. Hahaha