• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

The Range Idiot, Don't Shoot

skeeter

That is so perfect - words cannot describe it.  I've got a former friend I need to send this to - shot with that guy ONCE...  <lmao> <laughs>

Edit, for clarity - No, I am definitely NOT talking about EC here.  <thumbsup>  He's an excellent range buddy.  8)

first he must have been the no doubt guy that was thrown out, f'n awesome  <thumbsup>

second…..

That is so perfect - words cannot describe it.  I've got a former friend I need to send this to - shot with that guy ONCE...  <lmao> <laughs>

Edit, for clarity - No, I am definitely NOT talking about EC here.  <thumbsup>  He's an excellent range buddy.  8)

thanks for clarifying, tom, because

i don't want to be known as that guy, still trying to get drew out from the shadows. i figure if he won't fly to you maybe i can get him to drive up for a day <thumbsup>

BTW where's the pictures of EC with the pink AR?

i heard that one was being saved for you! <thumbsup>

or youll come here and try my cans. BTW Im touring a sweet club Thursday. Stupid expensive but might be worth it.

i'll take you up on that, you know my issues with suppressor envy, and i'll even leave the adolescent joke open for tom on that quote  <lmao>.