• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

not black but merican ,my M1a

micmacman

17 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

So, you take notice of the beautiful wood, huh?  I've been told that I have some amazing wood.  I'll show you a picture if you want.   :popcorn:

LMAO, I knew someone was gonna comment soon as i hit reply, i figured it was gonna be that lone wolf feller but  post up the pics. lets see that bad boy.:lmao:

1 hour ago, Belt Fed said:

LMAO, I knew someone was gonna comment soon as i hit reply, i figured it was gonna be that lone wolf feller but  post up the pics. lets see that bad boy.:lmao:

I have beautiful wood.  Drew even fell in love with it, and it's been beautiful ever since.  I'm just sayin'...

P1080707.thumb.JPG.8906154f7f279f549d510cc6f32340b1.JPG

P1080708.thumb.JPG.0caed9414040507dca3678be87140f15.JPG

That's a full-on National Match gun - minus the freefloat tube.  I need to trust someone enough to machine my wood, to fit that NM freefloat tube...   Or fornicate my wood up, trying...   I'm not about that.  One of these days, though, one of these days... 

My Wood will be complete, and free-floated...  

On 10/7/2021 at 12:08 AM, 98Z5V said:

I have beautiful wood.  Drew even fell in love with it, and it's been beautiful ever since.  I'm just sayin'...

P1080707.thumb.JPG.8906154f7f279f549d510cc6f32340b1.JPG

P1080708.thumb.JPG.0caed9414040507dca3678be87140f15.JPG

That's a full-on National Match gun - minus the freefloat tube.  I need to trust someone enough to machine my wood, to fit that NM freefloat tube...   Or fornicate my wood up, trying...   I'm not about that.  One of these days, though, one of these days... 

My Wood will be complete, and free-floated...  

Sweet looking!

3 minutes ago, micmacman said:

thanks fellas , ive had that one for a few decades , as for NM barrel , believe me i looked but no joy ,but its still very acurate and not finicky in what it eats except it does not like subsonic

We wrecked your thread.  Sorry.

This happens alot around here.