• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Win a $50 Brownells E Gift Card for a Picture a Holiday Picture

imschur

ok here's the deal. Same rules as the last contest. This time your challenge is a picture of a gun part being used as a holiday ornament or holiday related. In the picture you must also include something that says 308ar.com. Drawing ends Dec 27 2011 midnight est. The drawing is random but creativity and humor are encouraged.

This contest is open to all members, moderators and admins who meet the qualifications of the previous contest. Previous winners are also eligible. I am of course exempt.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have any idea how hard it is to hang a glock from a christmas tree? Neither did I until I tried it.

Took about 5 tries and broke a few ornaments each time it fell, probably should have tried the bottom first instead of the top. :-)

Anyways here's what I got for you.

IMG00981-20111130-2025.jpg

:Edited, so you don't have to turn the screen sideways to read it:

• 3 weeks later...

before santa came, there was a .308ar.com christmas, with both my .308 toys! and three dillos from christmas pasts' and present…'09,'10,'11.   

i just looked, you'll have to excuse my scratched wood floors, my daughter is 6 and thinks that she can practice gymnastics on my furniture  <dontknow>

post-644-136297271169_thumb.jpg