• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Hornady and the mandate

15 minutes ago, Magwa said:

they should tell the government to pound sand and let us the people by their ammo! if not they can go broke I could give a $hit!

Sadly I have to agree. Knowing people around there I can't believe this is going over well with them, that's real cowboy country there.

Some day I may have a BUNCH to say about government contracting, it's a very powerful tool.

2 minutes ago, blue109 said:

EO has zero authority over private companies,

but HUGE leverage is being applied through contracting officers, money talks, standard clauses that appeared innocuous a year ago are ominous now. When you read the standard FAR clauses that are in all government contracts you'll be amazed they get anyone to sign the schit, at least anyone intending on following all the rules.

I'd be taking your same approach brother if I could. Unfortunately, it's not like I can just tell my company to go pound it, and move on to the next control company. Here in the DC area, all control companies work in federal facilities at some point. Plus, a lot of property management companies are caving too easily and getting in lockstep with the commies, er ahh....democrats. So any company that I would try to move to, I would just have the same problem there.

But I'm not going quietly. My deadline was this Thursday at noon. So....I'm getting their stupid useless poke at noon on Thursday. And, moving forward,  I'll be "that guy" at the security desk at every facility that I walk in to, reminding all of these fukers about the HIPAA laws, and asking how do they feel demanding to see someones papers for access.

12 hours ago, Rsquared said:

I'll be "that guy" at the security desk at every facility that I walk in to, reminding all of these fukers about the HIPAA laws,

Ask for a private screening, adds time to your day but if you are early it's a chance for a captive audience that has to politely listen to your polite opinions. :banana:

• 1 month later...
On 11/3/2021 at 9:57 AM, jtallen83 said:

That just made the premium price for Geissele seem not so high, quality people, quality parts! :thumbup:

Amen!  Honestly that’s the first public statement from a company opposing the mandates clear as a bell. 

SSA is such a good trigger anyway but this earns my loyalty.