• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

[Tactical Fad] Next Million Dollar Idea - Who wants to invest?

Guest LLArms

So after reading about the new Mossberg Tactical Lever Action Rifle a few days prior to SHOT Show and now seeing some HD pictures...

I need to patent and design the following:

1. Tactical Toliet - Will include tactical configuration of tactical picatinny rails for tactical toliet paper holders and dispensers. (Trying to get with Magpul to make MOE TPD "Toliet Paper Dispenser")

2. Tactical Shower Rack - Will include tactical configuration of tactical picatinny rails for tactical Shampoo Bottle Holders and tactical "no drop" soap solutions.  We will even offer a limited addition AXE BODY WASH tactical dispenser.

3. Tactical Cereal Bowl - Will include tactical configuration of tactical picatinny rails so you can precisely position a special purpose tactical spoon (sold seperately) when not in use.

All thats between us and millions of dollars is your investment funds! Lets do this!

Oh snap - you just gave me an idea.

Some sort of apparatus for a tactical connection of butt to toilet seat with a QUICK RELEASE function. (or a lesser priced version where an allen wrench is required)

:o

Some sort of apparatus for a tactical connection of butt to toilet seat with a QUICK RELEASE function. (or a lesser priced version where an allen wrench is required)

That should sell great in the bars! Just think, no more drunks falling off the toilets! <lmao>

When it comes to toilets, I think Quick Release technology could make you very rich, especially if you can apply it to functions of the lower intestine! Tactilax!  <munch>

When it comes to a mug I'll glady take the chinese polymer version for 1/4th the price.  <laughs>

Would be kinda cool to see a polymer version though, are you listening MAGPUL???  ;)

[...]I bet the "carry handle" is what is making price tag so huge.

Well... that price does NOT include the carry handle.

"Carry Handles are not included in the base price of Battle Mug.  We figure that most of you will have one or two laying around like we did.  If you need a carry handle, we offer mil-spec (imported) carry handles at a fair price in our webstore"

Their carry handles are only $33.95  if you don't have one of your own ;)

But is it dishwasher safe ..????

LOL!  <laughs>

Actually, no!!!

"Note:  BATTLE MUG IS NOT DISHWASHER SAFE.

All aluminum anodized products, including cookware and eating utensils should be cleaned using a mild detergent and warm water.  The use of automatic dishwashers should be avoided because the dishwasher detergents are very high in alkalinity (Calgon pH 9.9; Electrasol and Finish pH 11). Strong alkaline solutions are used to strip anodic coatings and in time will permanently damage the anodized finish. 

(Plus, we're pretty sure that the pure badassery of

Battle Mug will absolutely destroy your dishwasher!!!)"

Believe it or not, it's not hard to come up with everything you need to injection mold. There's a company called Smooth-On who makes all the materials you'd need to make silicone molds as well as the synthetics that go in them. Some of the synthetics they make are up there with stuff like Nylon 7. One of them (I forgot the part No.) is very soupy and is very good about getting in to small spaces without leaving a bunch of bubbles. Most of the synthetic molding that Mythbusters does BTW is done using Smooth-On products.

Mold making takes allot of planning though. It can be easily messed up and often costs a pretty penny to do.

I have a hunch that tac rails are going to slowly move away from the weapon field and in to the every day world. I just see more use for them in every day life while the weapon world is slowly moving away from that sort of thing towards more sleek component systems.