• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Verify your info

shepp

Hey guys with the recent spam attack we’ve updated the security settings. With that we had a member or two maybe more with some log in issues. Take a moment to make sure your email is current and you remember your password. Next week the head yeti will be flipping the switch to full security with razor wire and century guns 

2 hours ago, shepp said:

Take a moment to make sure your email is current and you remember your password.

Here's where you go to do that:

Click your username, down arrow, in the upper right corner when you're logged in - it's right here:

308ARVerify1.thumb.png.3e68e6fbb1019bac214e0ba95e597102.png

Once you've donw that, you'll see the screen above ^^^, and you want to select "Account Settings."

That will bring you here, and you can change what you want:

308ARVerify2.thumb.png.fd0c0bdffc9f41675ec576346b560e21.png

And FUK NO, I'm not connected from here to FukBook or Gurgle - and that's on purpose.  That's personal preference to do that, but I wouldn't recommend linking from here to either one of those assbag places, on purpose, anytime.  That's just my $0.02 on them, and does not mean I'm speaking for anyone else, here, or anywhere. 

On 4/16/2023 at 3:09 PM, 98Z5V said:

Click your username, down arrow, in the upper right corner when you're logged in - it's right here:

Once you've donw that, you'll see the screen above ^^^, and you want to select "Account Settings."

Thanks bud!

2 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

If this picture, for security reasons, I blocked out my email address.  Understandable, considering today's security concerns.  I apologize for doing that, for those that wish to contact me.  I shouldn't have blacked it out (Not a "Black Thing" because I used GRAY, you racists). 

If anyone would like to contact me, directly, my email address is:

98Z5V@AngelDeVille.com.     :thumbup:

Thanks for supporting the board.   :hail: 

On 4/16/2023 at 3:59 PM, AngelDeVille said:

Verify deez…

IMG_7526.webp

Don’t come bitching when you go to recover your password and you forgot about about you email “ichuggcock6969@hairbears.com” and you’re locked outta your account then. 

Just so the Mods and Admins know, I roll an anonymous VPN, so it looks like I just logged in from a certain city in South Carolina.  Sorry if that causes confusion, but it's really me.  My location changes, routinely and randomly.    20 minutes ago, I was in Cincinnati.    :thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V