• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Primary Arms Optics

Primary Arms red dots have always held up very, very well for me.  I beat the hell out of them.  I haven't tried their magnified optics yet, so can't make any real comments on them specifically.  If they're anything like the quality of the red dots, I wouldn't worry.  <thumbsup>

Or a Bushnell 3-9x50 DOA 600

THAT...  is a very nice scope.  I've got that one mounted on my Kimber .308 bolt. The DOA reticle is pretty damn good. 

S3000021.jpg

S3000023-1.jpg

S3000025-1.jpg

Jezz brother 6132 for that amount of money would it be better to replace AC with new? Here $1700.00 is a new 90k BTU furnace with 3 ton coil and condenser.Sorry to derail a firearm form, its criminal how these contractors rape people for services then do poop work on top of it.Even though I'm in the building trades I have had people try to screw me on repaires [roof,taping drywall]and I fired thier ass and got someone else.They can make enough by doing the right thing,instead they want to make it all on one person.bullpoopy.Sorry couldn't help myself. >:(

Well optics are going to have to wait. I got word yesterday that my ac unit has a leak and its going to be a 1700 fix :cookoo:. I dont know how these folks sleep at night, I guess in the summer with AC and heat in the winter. <lmao>

I have worked in the HVAC industry and nothing in it is cheap. Labor and equipment are outrageously costly at every level, by the time it gets to the customer, the stacked up margins are killing you. If you ever want to just call and consult with someone who can tell you whether or not you're being ripped off on AC work, PM me and I'll put you in touch.

Me too.  It's not a target scope by any means, but with it on the Stevens and shooting at shoot and see targets (circular) you can line it up pretty even each time.  The last 3 shot group I shot with that gun measured .210.  It impressed even me. 

I certainly don't shoot that well all the time but I think the limiting factor is me.