• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

FNH Reflex Review

Magwa

Ok this is a easy one to review FN kept it simple but yet it has new technology typical of FNH.

What comes in the box really simple no fluff you get the Gun, two mags one 11 round mag and one 15 round extended Mag , a locking device and a pinky extension for the 11 round mag. I got a free holster From my local Gun store for being a good looking senior citizen...... 🙂

The pistol is in the Sig 395 , Springfield Hellcat size of pistol but it is much different inside it is NOT striker fired but has a internal Hammer and is single action only so as a hammer fired gun it has a simple awesome trigger for a micro it has a short travel to the wall then a very clean break ,the reset is  longer than expected but to me does not matter as it is in the realm of get the Fuk off me guns made for close encounters 21 ft and under IMO it is NOT a carry combat pistol.

The slide has great grip for racking the slide front of barrel and back as can be seen in the picture,and is much easier to rack than any other micro I have owned .The sights are kick A$$ a night sight orange ball with tritium insert on the front, with two white balls and a U between them on the back. very quick to acquire and the front really jumps out at you which I like because with this class of pistol the front is all I use.

Shooting is very nice it has the same kind of pulse as a sig 395 but it is a bit slower it weighs just over 18 OZ which is also nice. the pistol has a hand forged barrel so should last a lifetime and it is very accurate I have only put 20 to 30 rounds through it and as I have 1 ft of snow on the ground will get some targets into this review as soon as conditions allow but I shot a one hole group in the snow.... The grip is very good sticky enough to feel really solid in your hand yet not uncomfortable 

the Gun comes in two flavors Black and FDE as the Picture shows I have the FDE in the NON cutout slide model they do make a model with slide cutout and it is the Reflex MRD comes in the same two colors.

This review will be a living review and I will add to it as I learn more good or bad about this gun .

IMG_20240119_122848384.thumb.jpg.6d811db07774b2ef59e019465022d252.jpg

IMG_20240119_145806845.jpg

Edited by Magwa

1 hour ago, MtnMike said:

How is the breakdown for cleaning?

very very simple just lock back flip lever up and slide off

quote from 98Z5V "I should've known it was a trap...   :lmao:"

Yes you should have......... 😁

If I were in the market for a new CC, this one would be on my short list.  But a crossbow is the next toy ...  want to get in the woods a few weeks before muzzle loader season.  Sumuvabich hunting the next property over got to a big ass buck I'd been stalking before I could this past season.  Still got plenty of meat - but no "trophy".