• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What? is this a joke by DPMS or am I missing something?

You have to see it for yourself.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/861782/dpms-pardus-collapsible-buttstock-carbine-length-handguard-and-a2-pistol-grip-set-ar-15-lr-308-polymer-zombie-green

Buy Pardus Collapsible Buttstock Carbine Length Handguard A2 Pistol Grip Set AR-15 LR-308 Polymer Z www.midwayusa.com Buy Pardus Collapsible Buttstock Carbine Length Handguard A2 Pistol Grip Set AR-15 LR-308 Polymer Zombie Green at MidwayUSA. See Pardus Collapsible Buttstock Carbine Length Handguard A2 Pistol Grip Set AR-15 LR-308 Polymer Zombie Green

post-1944-136297275464_thumb.jpg

While there is nothing wrong with making money, I had thought of th company as a serious hi tech firearms manufacturer. While my perception of them is not the same, I still respect them and what they do. I would still buy from them but I don't think it would be pink or green but who knows maybe one that looked like a black gun that had fresh blood splashed on it. LOL There is no limit to custom or designer colors and we may just be seeing the beginings of a new trend.

I myself though it would be funny to do a rifle stock in hot pink about a decade ago. It was only meant to be a novelty but I was shocked to find it actually looked very good. Showed it to a few gun buddies (all men) and they thought the same. Back then I was a little surprised to find that women were the ones who weren't so crazy. I expected it to be the other way around. Anyway, been seeing allot of hot pink guns since.

I'm not sure why pink is a designated feminine color. It kinda makes me think of strong chemicals, much like florescent for most people as it seams. Then again, I am an artiest with a serious moral problem with pride so any color has it's value and potential in my way of thinking.

Get rid of the social/cultural stigma attached to pink and I think most people will find (if seen in person) that hot pink furniture looks pretty good on the AR-15.

We were at Walmart looking at what they had and the wife saw a pink 22 rifle and wanted it until I told her it was sized for a child.

I am thankful that when we went to get her 38 special the gunsmith (also salesman) talked her out of this weird pink something or another model and we got the Smith & Wesson bodyguard. I told her I would get her a pink holster for it if she got the S & W.

Which model S&W did you get? <dontknow> I got the revolver love it it's my carry pistol w/speedloader.Light and IWB it's comfortable to drive with and all day carry. <thumbsup> Wife thought it was a bit of a stinger so she feel in love with my XDM 9mm.Will eventually step up to a 1911 carry type.

It is the 38 special revolver Bodyguard in black. I am not sure of the exact model #. It is very light and has a built in laser sight and no exposed hammer, as such there is no safety to mess with. Aim and pull trigger gun goes bang! It is a nice gun for carry.

I built my finace an AR-15 on a chartreuse Cavalry Arms polymer lower with a matching handguard.  The upper is the DPMS Sportical which makes the whole thing really light.  Not only is she delighted with it, everybody that sees it thinks it is cool.  I wish I could find a Cav. lower in bright red.

post-2037-136297276104_thumb.jpg