• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

How Wrong Would This Be !

Reading articles of the shop in WA that sells air guns and had their shipment detained because the flash hider were painted black instead of red or orange.

What if guys with AR's painted the flash hiders RED.  :cookoo:

How pissed off would the police be !  <dontknow>

Guest LLArms

Not long ago a shipment of airsoft AR-15s were confiscated because they claimed they could be rigged to fire one (1) real bullet... (obviously the plastic rifle would implode upon ignition, but none the less...)

Yup, nothing to see here.

I've always wondered what kind of person it takes to be a BATF agent.

Police officers make sense to me. A corrupt government can be allot better then anarchy, and even IF a police officer's job requires him to sometimes enforce laws he disagrees with and/or knows are wrong, it's still easy to rationalize that you are doing far more good then harm and that 98% of your job is making the world a safer place.

BATF on the other hand exists for the soul purpose of violating our constitutional and even basic human rights. I wonder what kind of person accepts a job that requires him to put his life on the line for the soul purpose of bullying citizens, more then 90% of who are probably law abiding.

In North Hollywood a bunch of cops put their lives on the line and some of them badly wounded and nearly killed in order to stop the murderous rampage of 2 bank robbers who shot and killed without remorse. You walk away from that knowing you did good and that your sacrifice saved innocent lives and made the world a better place.

I wonder how the family and friends of the BATF agents killed in Waco, Texas are rationalizing their sacrifices.

I've always wondered what kind of person it takes to be a BATF agent.

A stupid one.

Too offensive?  How about immoral?  Unethical? Intentionally ignorant? Intentionally abusive?

Watch the documentaries on Waco.  The agent getting shot on the roof was the LAST person of the entry team to climb the ladder...rest of the team enters the window, he starts shooting INTO THE WINDOW blindly...the shots that came OUT through the wall and window were from his team members protecting themselves from the dumbass in back.

Warrantless searches, illegal siezures...

Letting criminals take guns to Mexico and trying to FRAME United States Citizens for the crimes, in order to reinstate gun bans!

BATF&E agents ARE "enemies domestic"!

Remember that!

Jon