Grilling

imschur

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11lb pork butt......rubbed sat nite...mustard then rubs....put it on Sun at 9:20am 260 temp in smoker...used cherrywood in the smoke daddy and a lil hickory

cranked up temp at 12 to 275....3pm 182 degrees......waited till internal was 195 bout 5pm. pulled off smoker..wrapped in foil then put it in beer cooler with beach towels for added insulation.....dinner at 6:30    hell yeah    :)  Wash

IMG_1133_zpsce95ff79.jpg

IMG_1137_zps2333b309.jpg

IMG_1145_zps0cc493d7.jpg

IMG_1146_zps389c7cd7.jpg

Looks delish brother.

I'll wait till the warrenty is up before I start drilling holes...I do like the concept.

thanks Brother.....greatest thing bout GMG smokers...ive had mine for 3 years....if I need a part...no questions asked...warrenty covered

:)  Wash

Rene, smoke daddy is bad ass, honestly tho I could build one for pennies. Actually buddy and I are thinking of building a smoker and I think the SD idea will be used in it's plans.

With that being said I tried me cheese last night couldn't let it sit any longer every time I opened the fridge I could smell it tempting me, saducing me lol. String and pepper jack turned out the best, havarti pretty good, Munster was ok

• 2 weeks later...

Okie Dokie   another pork tenderloin this Sunday

rub it let it do its thing for a bit....325 on the smoker baste with Shepp's Salsa... till internal is 165,,,you gotta let the meat rest for a bit so the juices flow around a bit ....the pork looked dry with a decent bark,,,,but when I sliced it.....juicy lucy   :) Wash

IMG_1149_zpse762526e.jpg

IMG_1150_zps57b5e864.jpg

Edited by washguy

Brisket on blue mat and pork shoulder on yellow.10 hrs. in GM using hickory pellets.Brisket was like butter,was bought at supermarket.Bone in pork shoulder just slipped out without effort.This was from last weekend.BTW good luck with the job brother Bubba.

post-12375-0-53706600-1401489623_thumb.j

post-12375-0-48120800-1401489636_thumb.j

Edited by unforgiven

• shepp locked and unlocked this topic