• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Pics of "FORCED TO SELL" Armalit AR-10A4 SPR (I hope!)

CavScout62

• 2 weeks later...

***Under Construction***

More info coming - Robocop1051

This is my Armalite AR-10A4 SPR. (ABOVE) I had listed it for sale about 2 weeks ago but the narrative was lost when posting the pics. It has had exactly 200 rounds run through it. It has a SWFA SS 10X42 Tactical Scope mounted and is a "One Holer" if you do your part. I have set the price @ $1650.00 and it is non negotiable as that is exactly what I have invested in the gun, optic, and bipod/rail. This is one super sweet, super accurate AR-10! I hate to sell it but my health forces me to face certain facts, one of which is the fact that I can no longer carry it all day on a hunt and then shoot if off hand. Gulf War Syndrome is such a "Buzz-Kill"! Anyway Brothers, if I can't tote it then I really can't do it justice. I would rather it go to a good home where I know it will be appreciated and used by someone who can really use it to it's full potential!

Thanks,

Cav

I want to thank everyone here in the AR308 "Family" for all the kind words of encouragement and well wishes during this, the saddest time of my life. Knowing that my "Sweet Angie" is up there, Perfect, @ the right hand of our Savior and ya'lls kind words are what makes this tolerable. Thanks to one & all,

Cav

Anybody interested in purchasing this fine rifle go ahead and contact me via email, PM or whatever means. I guess I better get on with it like I'm trying to do with the rest of my life. It's what Angela would want, she sure wouldnt want me sitting around moping. (Though the house is awfully empty) So anyway, get in touch if interested.

Cav