• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Which/best Flip up sights???? HELP

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I am a little late in replying.  All I want to say is "Armalite made things right". After the debacle with the LE rep. (called him and emailed him for almost 3 months)and the Chief calling Armalite and leaving messages to every possible voice mail explaining our problem, The next day a representative called back!!!!!!  Chief said he was very nice and apologized for the inconvenience.  He gave us prices and wait time.  We did received several AR10 mags for a our Patrol Rifles.  They are very busy and wait time is 6 months for LE too. Chief couldn't have been more happy and given more praise for the rep. that called him.  Thank you Armalite!!!!!!  BTW-  We are now issued Hornady Critical Defense ammo- with the red tips.  I will look at the box when I get back to work for grns. etc.

<thumbsup>

That's great news. Armalite has been a pillar to the firearms industry for decades. I had no doubt that they'd pull through for you. It's really unfair that these companies are getting as much flak as they are. The climate is too volatile and these companies are running 24/7 trying to keep up their service. I have to commend companies like Armalite who continuously strive to maintain a quality we have all come to respect.

• 8 months later...
What I bought

YHM-9680-A1

This special design has all the same features as our YHM-9680 model but features an A1 style windage wheel with a 1/2 M.O.A. windage adjustment. It prevents accidental adjustment of the sight. To adjust, simply depress the plunger with a bullet tip and rotate the wheel.

YHM-9584

This durable, all steel sight attaches to any of our railed gas blocks to give you a backup iron sight. The sight folds out of the sight line with the push of a button and flips and locks in the deployed position with ease. Mounts quickly and easily with the included thumb screw. Accepts all standard AR sight posts and hardware (included).

• 3 weeks later...