• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

"Be A Part Of America"

planeflyer21

Concerning her opinion of Dick's. I have never been to a dick's store, but I understand they have something like 500. Lets assume that they have 2 million worth of guns in stock (that is probably very low), what will they be worth after sitting on them for a while until no one else has any ar's to speak of ? Because we know they are not going to scrap them.  If there does end up being a a.w. ban their guns have already left the manufacturer and should still be transferable, NOW what are they worth? They will be the only ones in the middle of the desert serving cold beer! Whoever at Dick's decided to do this is a genius, get the good press now and look like a angel, make out like a bandit later.

The Dick's by me,I have never seen an AR in there for the couple of times I went in for .308 ammo sale.Just bolt rifles and shotguns.Like CTD they are dead to me. >:(

here too, the only one i have been to is in the peoples republic of madison. but ive also looked at their fliers, normally its off brand garbage for guns that ive seen. buddy went in there a few years ago to buy an auto loader shot gun and they wouldnt clear him on his check, went to another store boom gun in hand!? BTW hes clear they fucked somthing up cuz hes bought about 5 handguns since