• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Just picked up my Christmas present

Rsquared

Well fella's. Just picked up my present to myself. A brand-spanking new Sig P220 dark elite w/factory threaded barrel. First impressions......well....it's a Sig. Sig = Quality. Nice feel, nice weight to it and I'm looking forward to getting out and taking her for a spin. Also got the piston for it so she'll be right at home on my AAC Ti-rant.

Now on another note. The gun store was F-ing crazy. It looked like a grocery store right before a snow storm. Anyone who's ever been even near the Washington DC metro area knows what I mean by that. From what had been a wall full of "evil and scary" looking black rifles (and others) just a week before, it was now completely bare except for a few shotguns and bolt guns. Talk about being raped and pillaged! The line (never stood in one before) was at least 15 to 20 people deep. Sheesh.....what a pain in the ass.

Anyway....pics are soon  to follow (play time first). With.......and without the can on it. I know you guys will be on my ass with no eye candy to go along the "just got my new toy" story.

See ya'

Ok. I've been fingering this thing for a while now. So I figured that I'd throw up a couple simple pics. 1st.......without. 2nd..........well.......you see. I'd have some better ones, but 1.......it's already well past sundown here on the east coast. And 2.........I started vacation this afternoon and have already been kickin em back (while fingering a gun with a smoke in my mouth.......yep.....all 3 branches of the ATF.

I'll try to get better one's tomorrow.

post-1476-136297286968_thumb.jpg

post-1476-136297286972_thumb.jpg

Ok. I've been fingering this thing for a while now. So I figured that I'd throw up a couple simple pics. 1st.......without. 2nd..........well.......you see. I'd have some better ones, but 1.......it's already well past sundown here on the east coast. And 2.........I started vacation this afternoon and have already been kickin em back (while fingering a gun with a smoke in my mouth.......yep.....all 3 branches of the ATF.

I'll try to get better one's tomorrow.

There are 4 branches to the BATFE brother, better get you some tannerite and take care of that 4th branch!  <thumbsup>

Is it just me, or does it look like that can is pointed downhill?

Respectfully

Terry

I'm guessing that it must be the shitty picture that I took there Trip. Holding it out in front of me, it looks fine. Might be the angles of the slide or the slight cant in the pic. But I thought the same thing after I posted that pic.

There are 4 branches to the BATFE brother, better get you some tannerite and take care of that 4th branch!  <thumbsup>

You're right Matt. But I only have 3 of the branches on hand........thus the reference. I'll work on the 4th. <laughs>

Just as a reference, I figured that I'd throw this up here to show the can on my HK. Granted.....different piston in the can....and a different barrel that it's being threaded onto (not really an apples to apples comparison). But the square lines of the HK show everything as straight. Where as the Sig has a slight angle from the rear of the slide to the ejection port area.

Not trying to make excuses. Could be the miller genuine draft.  <laughs>

post-1476-136297286976_thumb.jpg

Now on another note. The gun store was F-ing crazy. It looked like a grocery store right before a snow storm. Anyone who's ever been even near the Washington DC metro area knows what I mean by that.

That's HILARIOUS, brother!!!  I lived in Hoodbridge, and I KNOW!!!  <lmao>  Fights over toilet paper, milk and bottled water...  <laughs>

If you got to the store too late, you missed the fights, and you can't fuckin' find ANY toilet paper, milk, or bottled water...  ;D <thumbsup>

I don't miss that place in the least, man...  I wish you luck. 

That wicked-ass snowstorm in Jan-Feb 2010 - I was the only guy within 400 yards that had a generator.  I wired that bastard into the house, fired it up, and had what I needed, in a minimal fashion...

When the lights came on...  The neighbors freaked...    <lmao> <thumbsup>

Ah-ha.....the 2 footer. Yes....I remember that well. Crippled the area. And all of the sheep (people)......trying to desperately move around in search of thier toilet paper and milk. (it's a DC thing....98 gets it) HA!

You know how it is my man. Definitely if you were in the woodbridge (pronounced hoodbridge) area. I was in the "hood-ish" area of PG county of Maryland. Yet another "Fine" place to be.

At least you got out. I'm just waiting, and counting the days.

I've got a place for ya out here in the desert, brother.  The Wild West.  It may very well be the last bastion of sanity, in the not-too-distant future. It's mainly free of fuckin' ignorant liberals.  Mainly...

You are welcome, with open arms - and all your arms.  <thumbsup> :happydrunks:

I've got a place for ya out here in the desert, brother.  The Wild West.  It may very well be the last bastion of sanity, in the not-too-distant future. It's mainly free of fuckin' ignorant liberals.  Mainly...

You are welcome, with open arms - and all your arms.  <thumbsup> :happydrunks:

'Cause they moved into fuckin' Tucson!  "Baja Arizona"!  WTF?!  "Aztlan"?!

Pretty fuckin' funny how all these dipshits want to secede and join Mexico...until Obama got reelected.

Jon