• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

HEADS UP GUYS!

Matt.Cross

^^^  On that, keep in mind, it's designed and made for one single use - cleaning your barrel.  You mount the oil filter on the end so you can REALLY hit the barrel with harsh solvents and oils, tip down, and the oil filter catches it.  It's environmentally friendly, and responsible, because you're not spilling those harsh chemicals out in the environment.  The EPA should thank the manufacturer for that invention.  <thumbsup>

No joke on that.  Really.

Well, the GSG plan has been officially derailed until my tax returns come in... Poor thing got shot out of the saddle by a Para Ordinance GI LTC that I just couldn't pass up. Looks just like this one, only with black rubber Hogue grips:

GIC45RK_photo_big.jpg

I blame it on Greg for buying those fancy Christmas presents for his wife.

Damn, they make a nice 1911.  Great score!  <thumbsup>

Yeah, it worked out pretty nice. Got a SERPA Blackhawk holster with it, with both OWB and IWB configurations, 3 mags, lock and original wood grips, original box too. This thing has less than 100 rounds down the pipe. I don't like the Hogue grips as much as I love Pachmeyers, and I dress my carry gun in "The Tux", my affectionate nickname for the Pachmeyer Legends series grips. Here's a pic of her now:

photobucket-52165-1356319309593.jpg

I'm pretty happy. I'm trying to keep it separated from the Rock Island 1911 I used to carry. Can't have these things making babies....  <laughs>

I blame it on Greg for buying those fancy Christmas presents for his wife.

Hold up now, I just saw this and cannot assume any responsibilty!!! I build her an AR15 lower and get blamed for a 1911??!! What are you going to blame me for when I tell you my AR15 barrel and parts are scheduled to be shipped by Forsaken Arms shortly and the second upper for my mk12 build lower will be finished…..  and one of the lowers that I ordered is for this to become it's own rifle…. and the Descendants of Sparta lower is going to eventually come….. and here's a nice piece of candy little boy, want to go to the gun store with me???  <lmao> <lmao> <lmao>