• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Fed Ex

unforgiven

First time shipping a pistol.Got return tag and sent it off.2 weeks later it comes back [including the holidays] called Fed Ex with tracking No.# with the machine pick a hub close by for pickup.I was so worried about missing package or it getting stolen.They called and said it was put on the truck by accident and gave my the drivers name and cell and he dropped it off no problem.They called a few times to make sure the whole thing went smooth.It was a very positive experiance and I would use them again. <thumbsup>

Last handgun I shipped out , I was told only UPS Next day air & Fed Ex will not ship firearms . WTF

Was I BS'ed or what ?

I think you were, brother ss - I remember commenting about that situation.  The only carrier you can't ship a handgun through is USPS - but they'll let you ship a rifle.    <dontknow>

In general, FedEx and UPS are top notch outfits. There's a reason why they're the top 2 in the world. If you ever get a chance to get inside one of thier facilities....you'd be very impressed. Imagine the sheer numbers that they deal with. Talk about a well lubed machine!

In general, FedEx and UPS are top notch outfits. There's a reason why they're the top 2 in the world. If you ever get a chance to get inside one of thier facilities....you'd be very impressed. Imagine the sheer numbers that they deal with. Talk about a well lubed machine!

Wax... We cant use lube any more ! I'm At one of their very best facilities in the company. You guys would not believe the $hit I see.

I believe I read it at there web sight at the time (& UPS ) , because I was pissed that I had to pay around $ 60 to ship it .was told by the clerk , only way, new rules.

I know the Manufactures have special deals with the shipping Co."s ,but not if your a individual .

This was a year ago , who knows , but I did bring it up here .

I believe I read it at there web sight at the time (& UPS ) , because I was pissed that I had to pay around $ 60 to ship it .was told by the clerk , only way, new rules.SS I commented on that thread but must have been dismissed as not knowing poop.

I know the Manufactures have special deals with the shipping Co."s ,but not if your a individual .

This was a year ago , who knows , but I did bring it up here .

Been working for UPS for 27 years and it seems were still growing with web and online sales. Monday we processed over 250'000 pkg's. during a 6hrs. period just at the building I work at. The reason we send handguns 2nd day is to keep from somebody being tempted to take it. A few years back an employee with an artificial leg was caught hiding a handgun in it and it wasn't his. Needless to say the least he had a nice trip downtown with some chrome bracelets.   

it was either UPS or FED EX but i had about the same thing happen with a camera i ordered. just as worried about my 1000$ camera going out on a truck i was suppose to pick it up. the lady at the hub told me it wasnt that and i damn near puked, she called the driver for me, he called me we set up a meet time and boom camera in hand. both companys have been great:D