• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

States Rights

BLKSHEEP

I feel sorry for some of you on the east & west coasts because you're outnumbered by idiot liberals. Here in the fly over states we're mostly conservatives  and we're not going to take any gun grabbing crap from the feds! Our Governors  & LEO's will tell them to  :gtfo2:    <thumbsup>

post-1491-136297287905_thumb.jpg

post-1491-136297287907_thumb.jpg

And this is how our Sheriff's in the great state of Missouri feel about this.

01/16/2013

Sheriff Heiss Sends Letter to Pres. Obama

January 16, 2013

The Honorable Barak Obama

President, United States of America

The White House

1600  Pennsylvania Avenue

WashingtonD.C. 20500

Dear Mr. President,

My name is Charles M. Heiss and I am the Sheriff of Johnson County, Missouri.  I have held this office since January 1, 1997.  I am writing to you to express my concern with the tone of your administration with respect to the Second Amendment Rights of American citizens.  It appears to me and many Americans that there is a genuine desire on the part of your administration to restrict the Second Amendment rights of law abiding American citizens in the interest of curbing gun violence in our nation. 

Throughout our nations history the United States Constitution and the Bill of Rights has served as the very foundation of our free society.  The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution has long guaranteed our citizens the right to keep and bear arms and is central to our ability to live in a free society.  Any attempt to restrict these Second Amendment rights through executive order is unconstitutional and tantamount to an all out assault on the United States Constitution.  Just as the Fourth Amendment to the constitution guarantees our citizens the right to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects against unreasonable search and seizure, the Second Amendment guarantees each of us the right to keep and bear arms to protect ourselves from anyone who would seek to cause us harm.  This includes the federal Government.

World history has shown us that when a society does not possess the ability to defend itself it becomes ripe for victimization by criminals, and ripe for government oppression.  One need not look too far in today’s world to see glaring examples of defenseless people being brutalized by rogue regimes and dictators. Syria, North Korea, and Mali are just a few examples of this type of oppression.Mexico is a stark reminder of a society overrun with criminal element in the form of Drug Cartels.

As the duly elected Sheriff of Johnson County, Missouri, it is my sworn duty to protect and defend the Constitutions of theUnited States of America, and the State of Missouri against all enemies both foreign and domestic. This means I not only have the duty to protect my constituents from incidents of crime, but I also have a duty and responsibility to protect and preserve the individual rights and liberties afforded and guaranteed to every citizen by our constitutions.  This, Mr. President is a duty I fully understand, appreciate, and will carry out with great vigor and conviction.  I will most certainly urge my fellow Sheriffs in the State of Missouriand across this great nation to rise to the defense and aid of all Americans should the federal government attempt to enact any legislation, or executive order that impedes, erodes, or otherwise diminishes their constitutional right to keep and bear arms.  I will use all means legal to meet this solemn and sacred responsibility.

Respectfully,

Charles M. Heiss

Sheriff Johnson County,Missouri.

Fuckin' EXCELLENT letter.  I certainly hope The King is starting to understand the Big Picture.

Yeah, I doubt it. His fucking lackey here in Mass is just following New York. They are never going to get it. It just doesn't get through to them because they don't have the reference points. They have been coddled in their white castle for too long to see from the general publics perspective, hell, let's just raise the credit ceiling, no issue right?!?

Found another good reason to live in MO.

FIRST REGULAR SESSION

HOUSE BILL NO. 170

97TH GENERAL ASSEMBLY

INTRODUCED BY REPRESENTATIVES GUERNSEY (Sponsor), CURTMAN, JOHNSON, HINSON, KOLKMEYER, SMITH (120), NEELY, HIGDON, DAVIS, WILSON, SHULL, LOVE, PHILLIPS, ROWLAND, RHOADS, MILLER, FOWLER, LANT, CRAWFORD, BROWN, REDMON, FRANKLIN, KEENEY, REIBOLDT, FITZPATRICK, PIKE, LAIR, BRATTIN, DUGGER, FITZWATER, BURLISON, PARKINSON, ELMER, MCCAHERTY, CONWAY (104), HOUGHTON, BERNSKOETTER, LICHTENEGGER, ZERR, FLANIGAN, ALLEN, SCHIEBER, KELLEY (127), HICKS, RIDDLE, WALKER, HANSEN, WHITE, NETH, MUNTZEL, REMOLE, GATSCHENBERGER, FREDERICK, SPENCER, MOLENDORP, MCGAUGH, HURST, COOKSON, ROSS, POGUE, LEARA AND THOMSON (Co-sponsors).

0894H.01I                                                                                                                                                  D. ADAM CRUMBLISS, Chief Clerk

AN ACT

To amend chapter 571, RSMo, by adding thereto one new section relating to firearms, with a penalty provision and an emergency clause.

Be it enacted by the General Assembly of the state of Missouri, as follows:

Section A. Chapter 571, RSMo, is amended by adding thereto one new section, to be known as section 571.048, to read as follows:

571.048. 1. It shall be unlawful for any officer or employee of this state, or any political subdivision, or any federal firearms dealer licensed under 19 U.S.C. Section 923 to enforce or attempt to enforce any act, law, statute, rule, or regulation of the federal government relating to a personal firearm, firearm accessory, or ammunition that is owned or manufactured commercially or privately in the state of Missouri and that remains exclusively within the boundaries of the state of Missouri.

2. Any official, agent, or employee of the federal government who enforces or attempts to enforce any act, order, law, statute, rule, or regulation of the federal government upon a personal firearm, a firearm accessory, or ammunition that is owned or manufactured commercially or privately in the state of Missouri and that remains exclusively within the borders of the state of Missouri shall be guilty of a class D felony.

3. Any person in violation of a federal law relating to the manufacture, sale, transfer, or possession of a firearm, a firearm accessory, or ammunition owned or manufactured and retained exclusively with the boundaries of the state of Missouri may request the attorney general to defend him or her for such violation.

4. Any federal law, rule, regulation, or order created or effective on or after January 1, 2013 shall be unenforceable in the state of Missouri if the law, rule, regulation, or order attempts to:

(1) Ban or restrict ownership of a semi-automatic firearm or any magazine of a firearm; or

(2) Require any firearm, magazine, or other firearm accessory to be registered in any manner.

Section B. Because immediate action is necessary to protect the rights of the citizens of this state the enactment of section 571.048 of section A of this act is deemed necessary for the immediate preservation of the public health, welfare, peace, and safety, and is hereby declared to be an emergency act within the meaning of the constitution, and the enactment of section 571.048 of section A of this act shall be in full force and effect upon its passage and approval.

^^^ That's how it should be.  I commend the MO politicians on that move, and I see many, many more states following this type of action.

The King will have no choice but to see that his orders are, what they are - bullpoopy.

The other shoe has dropped in NY, as well as CT.  VT surprised me.  MA is next.  CA can't be far behind, as well as NJ (with or without Fat Christie).  Washington State will climb onto the poop-pile sooner or later. 

My thoughts.  They're happening.  <dontknow>

^^^ That's how it should be.  I commend the MO politicians on that move, and I see many, many more states following this type of action.

The King will have no choice but to see that his orders are, what they are - bullpoopy.

The other shoe has dropped in NY, as well as CT.  VT surprised me.  MA is next.  CA can't be far behind, as well as NJ (with or without Fat Christie).  Washington State will climb onto the poop-pile sooner or later. 

My thoughts.  They're happening.  <dontknow>

Brother I see us becoming a nation divided and its not a good thing. This current administration has done nothing but take us from one crisis to another and seems that the division lines are being set. We all need to bend a knee for our country and pray to God to set us back on the right path and do what we can to keep these people from destroying us from within.

...and do what we can to keep these people from destroying us from within.

This was set into motion years and years ago, and it's not the complete fault of the .gov.  It starts with parents-that-aren't-parents.  POS adults that don't raise their fuckin' kids, yet expect the public school system and others to raise them.  Or, expect the XBox to raise them - and it has. 

This problem has been going on for decades, brother.  It all goes back to weak parents, and nothing more.  Someone was "offended" when their punkass kid got cracks in the Principal's Office - filed a lawsuit, and that poop stopped, etc.  The bitch that sued McDonald's when she spilled hot coffee on herself.  People that sue for no other reason than just to sue - the attorney will ALWAYS be there for that poop.

In this country, anymore, it's never someone's fault - it's always someone else's fault.  As soon as we forgot about personal responsibility, and being accountable for your own actions - and more than that, having the balls to say something was your fault, only your fault, and you ARE responsible for your own actions...  that's when things really started going to poop.  That started happening around the mid-80s.  Parents that had kids in the mid-80s were the lazy motherfuckers that didn't raise their kids, too.  Not all, but alot. Alot more than this country can handle.  Those are "my peers."

We're fucked, as a country, unless we start seeing real leaders that will accept the responsibility, and it hasn't happened overnight.  We're a$$hole-deep into three decades now. 

:soap:

You guys seen that show "scared straight" how fukedup is it when criminals in jail gotta turn you'r kid around. :cookoo: That they have to do the parents job for them.And not all are single parents,but the fuken kid is so far outta control this is what they have to do.And this did not happen overnight.WTF.