• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

rant

racerken70

why is it alright for polititions to flat out lie through there teeth to get what they want? in a court of law feinstien would be convicted of supporting perjury? like during her dog and pony show one of the fancy dressed police chiefs saying an ar is no good for hunting because it would just tear up the meat too bad. wtf, is the 308 not one of the most used hunting cartriges around? does the same bullet coming out of an ar10 do some magical trick that the one out of a bolt action doesnt?

the "assult weapon" is only made for killing humans in war......hmmmmm. seems like the same line could be used for almost any firearm. like an 1860 henry rifle.

now who would ever call the henry rifle an assult weapon you ask? the confederate army is who, it was "that damn yankee rifle you could load on sunday and shoot all week." i guess that means lever actions should be banned now too.  or how about that bolt action springfield 1903 that was used i ww1. the fact of the matter is almost every firearm at one time or another was used in war. so i guess there all asult weapons.

every time they talk about the murders in chicago and other big crime cappitals in this country they always toss around all kinds of stats, that are most likely bought from whatever think tank or poll that suports their opinion, whether or not its true. but they never tell you that of those 512 chicago murders the vast majority are gang on gang drug related shootings. i wonder why that is......maby its because it would then ailenate their democratic voting base, who dont want to face the real world.

in what other context would people be so bold to suggest confiscating lawfully owned products from law abiding people?

lets all send a message to the polititions. next election vote for anyone but the incumbent. we all need to throw the bums out on their asses.

sorry about the rant guys just had to get a few things out.

Was watching Fox news yesterday (Hannity) and I guess the king Obummer decided that the 1st amendment is now keeping him from accomplishing his goals and wants Fox news and Rush Limbaugh to get on board with the other government media networks (CBS, CNN, MSNBC, NBC and others) so he can finish trashing the Constitution.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/01/29/obama-vs-fox-news-behind-white-house-strategy-to-delegitimize-news-organization/?intcmp=trending

All this has me wondering whats going to be the trigger for the first shot of the revolution and when? <dontknow>

If we keep going down this path we know its going to happen but when and how? Probably in a state like NY were the oppression of law is the worse.