• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

AR 10 firing pin spring

Jgun

I'm in need of a firing pin spring for an AR 10. I have just finished a build and had to take the  one out of my MA TEN to complete it, so I now have two .308 AR's with AR 10 BCG's but only one FP spring. I've got an order in with Armalite, but there's no telling when they will be available. If anyone has a spare that they would be willing to part with, I'd be happy to pay your price and replace it whenever Armalite comes through.

I think I've got a couple of the AR-10 "field repair kits" laying around Jgun. I've just gotta dig thru the gun box to verify it. If not, I know that I've got a complete BCG that's waiting on BATFE to get off thier ass so that I can finish building my shorty AR-10. Either way, I think I've got you covered. Just let me put my hands on it before I promise 100%. When I find it, you can PM me with your address and I'll drop the spring in the mail.

Ron

Rsquared, Your generosity is much appreciated.  I will PM you shortly.  And as mentioned by others, This exchange reminds me once again,how fortunate I am to be a part of this forum and the great people that make up it's membership. With the current gun ban situation, it seems as though the gun rights issue has really forced people to pick a side, and the more people that I meet that are on the other side, the more proud I feel to be included in the Pro gun group. I have found that gun people are a much better group and I'm glad to be counted among them. These days when someone tells me that they support the gun ban, I immediately question their competence, judgement and ulterior motives.

• 7 years later...