• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Buffer spring

For you? I'll drive that damn short bus my brother. Then we'll take that short bus to NC and pick up Matt......go to CT......capture Drew (with chloroform of course)....and then wind up on Edge's doorstep........with a stop at a liquor store or 2......or 3.......or 4.......well....you get the idea.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I am thoroughly impressed with the little bit of recoil this rifle has. It doesn't seem to kick as much as an AR, if that. I even let 2 friends shoot it while I was breaking in the barrel and they we're like, WOW, this thing doesn't even kick at all. One of them had shot a friends FN FAL and said it felt like it was knocking his eye out of socket. We we're all IMPRESSED with this combo on parts, Robo, thanks to you man, I bought that heavy buffer. Thank You! This rifle is a dream to shoot. :))

Edited by eagle10

For you? I'll drive that damn short bus my brother. Then we'll take that short bus to NC and pick up Matt......go to CT......capture Drew (with chloroform of course)....and then wind up on Edge's doorstep........with a stop at a liquor store or 2......or 3.......or 4.......well....you get the idea.

Just make sure you make clear which short bus coming to get me is you guys, I'd hate to miss out on all the fun just because I got on the usual short bus...

Ok I am thoroughly impressed with the little bit of recoil this rifle has. It doesn't seem to kick as much as an AR, if that. I even let 2 friends shoot it while I was breaking in the barrel and they we're like, WOW, this thing doesn't even kick at all. One of them had shot a friends FN FAL and said it felt like it was knocking his eye out of socket. We we're all IMPRESSED with this combo on parts, Robo, thanks to you man, I bought that heavy buffer. Thank You! This rifle is a dream to shoot. :))

Is that what this thread was all about?  <laughs>

Congratulations brother, glad you're enjoying your mods to the rifle.  <thumbsup>