• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Other calibers

EasyEJL

I really wish those jackasses finished that 12g or 20g upper they were advertising.

no kidding, it would definitely be one of them then. The only one close uses their own custom 12ga cartridge which isn't something I want to get involved in. Plain old 2 3/4 inch shotgun shells will fit up the magwell....

I still say .416 proj's!!

That's a loooong case, brother.  That would have to be built off a 338 LM lower and upper. 

Buy a 338 LM Noreen.  Get a bolt custom made.  Get a barrel custom made. 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$       :-[

nah, I'm trying to build exotic on the cheap :D with Shadow Ops doing the 308 lowers, soon uppers, bolt carriers and quad rail, I can get most of the components pretty cheap. So if I need to spend some extra on barrel and getting the bolt face remachined, that isn't too bad.

The 338 federal seems like it should be simple to do to add some extra punch. I'd like to do something in a 50 cal, but for that its definitely going to require me finding a machinist to make the barrel (we're still not doing that, when we build a full rifle we use FN barrels)