• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Armalite 2-Stage National Match Trigger set

98Z5V

13 hours ago, Sisco said:

Thanks for clarifying, I thought about that possibility after I wrote that. Sad if they have done that. They also moved out of Genseo. Not the same company.

The trigger I have is marked ss for single stage . Also kinda off topic I have a m&p 15-22 I was told at the gun shop chaging the trigger is almost a must in it but I'm not dropping 250-300 on a 22 trigger 

5 hours ago, lilmidtown said:

The trigger I have is marked ss for single stage . Also kinda off topic I have a m&p 15-22 I was told at the gun shop chaging the trigger is almost a must in it but I'm not dropping 250-300 on a 22 trigger 

Then by all means change it. The LaRue or Geissele GS 2’ s are both good values. Keep your eyes out for sales on them. I got my GS2 on sale from Primary Arms.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 6/19/2015 at 12:53 AM, Rsquared said:

BigP. Just be sure that it's the "match" trigger. Cause all of the traditional Armalite 10B's come with the standard 2-stage combat trigger. If you had a 10T, or a 10 SASS.....it has the match trigger. Otherwise, it probably has the standard 2-stage. Don't get me wrong. I like that trigger, and run that one in a couple of the 10's that I have.

Just pointing that out for you brother.

a 2 stage is not a combat trigger ,only the one stage is the combat trigger,it is obvious that you have never shot  a real m16 or m4 real combat weapon,thhe 2 stage is made to be used for exact precise shot placement such as putting the bullet in the enemies pupil or piercing his ear,the one stage is made fore combat ,very big difference in the 2 triggers

Whoa. Pump the brakes.

1st) - I was just trying to get the point across to the guy of the difference's of the triggers at the time.

2nd) - Armalite used to refer to their 2 stage trigger, as "2 stage combat trigger".

This thread is from almost 3 years ago. So what do you think that you're swinging in here and resolving?

As for my past? You don't know jack $hit about me, or the weapons platforms that I've used. And I've got zero interest or patience to get into a pissing match with you, or anybody like you. Go poke a fight with someone who gives a $hit about your opinion. I, am not that person.

Welcome to the forum by the way. Why don't you stick around and get to know some of the people around here. We're a diverse group.

Or......don't let the door hit you.

2 hours ago, cowboy said:

a 2 stage is not a combat trigger ,only the one stage is the combat trigger,it is obvious that you have never shot  a real m16 or m4 real combat weapon,thhe 2 stage is made to be used for exact precise shot placement such as putting the bullet in the enemies pupil or piercing his ear,the one stage is made fore combat ,very big difference in the 2 triggers

You don't know what the fuk you're talking about.  Period.

Armalite 2-stage triggers came in different configurations, for their 2-Stage triggers.  2-Stage Combat trigger set had a heavier overall pull weight over the 2-Stage National Match set.  You can read ALL UP about that in the Tech Notes that are posted here - if you'd look.

So, now that you opened up your cockholster and barfed out what you did - maybe you should explain AAAAALLLL the Combat M16s and M4s that YOU have used.  How 'bout that?

I'll wait for your combat experience stories...   :popcorn:  I'll wait for your "enemy pupil shot" stories, too, Killer...   :thumbup:

Bet you're not a cowboy, either. 

EDIT - I TRULY hope you come back with some information.  I really do. 

Edited by 98Z5V

I guess we don't even have to go down the rabbit hole of Geissele SSF triggers. Oh, that's right.......2 stage triggers were never used as combat triggers. What was I thinking. I guess SpecOps units don't count as combat units these days.

Oh. Sorry for spilling some facts out.

https://geissele.com/super-select-fire-ssfr-trigger.html

What the fuk do I know anyway. I just bought my first AR-15 last week. And I'm gonna change it over to a full auto, special operator, ninja type of rifle. I read that in the call of duty book while I was waiting at the counter.

4 hours ago, cowboy said:

it is obvious that you have never shot  a real m16 or m4 real combat weapon

Just to bring you back to reality a little bit, and just to egg this on...

it is obvious that you have never shot  a real m16 or m4 real combat weapon

^^^ Those are your words, and your words only.

Oh, I have.  Alot.  Both platforms, and many other military-only platforms. I'll be curious if you even have the sack to come back.  :popcorn:

11 hours ago, Rsquared said:

I guess we don't even have to go down the rabbit hole of Geissele SSF triggers. Oh, that's right.......2 stage triggers were never used as combat triggers. What was I thinking. I guess SpecOps units don't count as combat units these days.

Oh. Sorry for spilling some facts out.

https://geissele.com/super-select-fire-ssfr-trigger.html

What the fuk do I know anyway. I just bought my first AR-15 last week. And I'm gonna change it over to a full auto, special operator, ninja type of rifle. I read that in the call of duty book while I was waiting at the counter.

https://bnc.lt/a/key_live_eifqPbvhIRnKEb1T0MSFpipgsCenSDRu?%24ios_deeplink_path=pinterest%3A%2F%2Fpin%2F305541155942320390&%24android_deeplink_path=pinterest%3A%2F%2Fpin%2F305541155942320390&amp_client_id=aS4MD2UU2gaajAFuRhQFsv0UwHX_xSSfrYkKwXsnZLn79u42V7biKDo4a9F_smJn&utm_source=168&utm_medium=2160&current_page_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com.au%2Famp%2Fsteventrandis%2Fsteven-seagal%2F&install_id=fafabda0ade7472ba06dd592d4b90dd0&%24fallback_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com.au%2Fpin%2F305541155942320390%2F&amp_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com.au%2Famp%2Fsteventrandis%2Fsteven-seagal%2F  R2 old pic

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Sisco said:
  • After reading this thread, well said! :thumbup::laffs:

To many video games for that fucker, man - and not enough real trigger time, combined with ZERO military experience (as he was trying to imply).   Glad the shiitweasel hasn't been back.

• 1 year later...