• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

End plate and front sling hook up

Gray05

I am noticing how ridiculous prices are for end plates with ambi sling hook up rings.

Same thing for rail mounted sling hook up rings.

I ordered a 2-1 sling with mash hooks so I'm not looking for hardware to run a sling through. Just a small eye to hook to.

Anybody have some they want let go for a price?

Although I'm willing to accept donations too! ;)

I used MagPul's type then found this,got 3: http://www.botach.com/products/kz-universal-rear-sling-adapter.html They have different types and free ship.

Thanks for this link. They have what I need at good prices and as you mentioned free shipping.

That specific end plate you linked, do you like that wide loop? Seems like a lot of room for movement. I think I'm going to go with the two small loops.

I spent WAY too much on a Troy QD sling adapter.

I've looked around here in the forums at what y'all say you're using and I was blown away at the prices for what y'all are using for sling hardware. I guess I'm too cheap or too poor. Maybe both.

YES FAI DORRA!!!

Take note - make sure your sling hook can fit through that small hole. I know my Magpul MS3 wont. 

I've looked around here in the forums at what y'all say you're using and I was blown away at the prices for what y'all are using for sling hardware. I guess I'm too cheap or too poor. Maybe both.

I learned my lesson the hard way when I started out (e.g. the Magpul RSA and ASAP I had bought). These days, the only "expensive" parts I buy are those that are critical components/parts that I really want/or too lazy to make. Everything else I go cheap, like my $30 compensators.

Edited by shibiwan

Yea, I see what some folks are spending on safety selector. I can't imagine. I was willing to spend real money on critical components. Even optics.

But I go cheap on everything else. I'm not taking this thing to Afghanistan and I plan on avoiding firefights. So the accessories don't have to be anything fancy.

Thanks for this link. They have what I need at good prices and as you mentioned free shipping.

That specific end plate you linked, do you like that wide loop? Seems like a lot of room for movement. I think I'm going to go with the two small loops.

It works good with the MagPul MS3 clip.Lets you transition left or right hand no binding.For the money GTG.All my collapseable stocks have them except for the one that has the MagPul ASAP.

Yea, I see what some folks are spending on safety selector. I can't imagine. I was willing to spend real money on critical components.

IMHO, the safety selector is a very critical component.  The money for a BADASS is definitely well worth every penny.  <thumbsup>

IMHO, the safety selector is a very critical component.  The money for a BADASS is definitely well worth every penny.  <thumbsup>

So, what about an upgraded safety selector is critical? Obviously you want it to work every time. Are there reliability issues with stock selectors?