• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

.308ar trigger in an Ar15

.308LiteHunter

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you Sir, I might finally get that Geissele Hi-Speed DMR trigger after all.

Just put this trigger im my SI 308 really liking it only have shot it 20 times with it but really like it.I had the ssa-e with the flat trigger in it first. Also a great trigger but I was having trouble when I'd switch from my flat trigger to my curved one on my win mag. I'm going to lighting up the the 2nd stage a little more on the DMR. I got mine for $245 you won't be disappointed if ya pick one up

I highly recommend the Hi-Speed DMR.  If you want an adjustable trigger, you're safe with that, and it's adjustment range.  It can go down into the higher ranges of the Match trigger, and up into the low ranges of the Service trigger.  Good one, all around. 

I love the hell out of mine, in the Mk12. 

I highly recommend the Hi-Speed DMR.  If you want an adjustable trigger, you're safe with that, and it's adjustment range.  It can go down into the higher ranges of the Match trigger, and up into the low ranges of the Service trigger.  Good one, all around. 

I've been interested in picking up a DMR ever since you recommended it for my gun when I did my introduction a little over a year ago.

I finally got some money burning a hole in my pocket, I don't know what I'm waiting on.

Edited by .308LiteHunter

Just put this trigger im my SI 308 really liking it only have shot it 20 times with it but really like it.I had the ssa-e with the flat trigger in it first. Also a great trigger but I was having trouble when I'd switch from my flat trigger to my curved one on my win mag. I'm going to lighting up the the 2nd stage a little more on the DMR. I got mine for $245 you won't be disappointed if ya pick one up

Glad to hear it.

westernsport.com ?

/\/\/\/\ DAWN!!!

Tom's holding out on you!!  <laughs>

Hahaha.... Jon

He just thinks its still in the Mk12... <lmao>

It just might be in my NEW build... <dontknow> :banana:

Still waiting on the triggers to arrive, should be here on Monday. 

I wanted to get in some more shooting with my current trigger before the Geissele gets here. I posted a couple pics under one of the the other threads, show us your targets, I think it was, of a quick shoot yesterday before the weather turned.

Man it's been snowing since last night! Hopefully it will leave as fast as it came and I can get some more shooting in.

.308lite your one of the strong ones but it did get to you from day one!!

Can we interest you in an bipod.... RSquared has a link!

Yes he does..... :hornet:

Hahaha.... Jon

He just thinks its still in the Mk12... <lmao>

It just might be in my NEW build... <dontknow> :banana:

Do you think he will notice the void in the trigger guard ????  That in law enforcement is a clue. <lmao>