• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Fapfapfapfapfap!!

planeflyer21

Every man needs a Derringer.... The .45LC/.410 if you're allowed!!

I have pondered that as well. I actually have one, never shot, that is one of the cobray kits I put together. that thing is way too scary to carry, but a regular production one with a real safety isn't a terrible idea. I was looking at the Kahrs, as I don't have the budget for the Boberg. But the beretta nano felt nice too and was cheaper.

Was able to pick up my xds and put a few rounds through it this weekend, I must say that I'm really impressed with how it shoots. The recoil was not bad at all and the sights were dead nuts. I was hitting steel at 100yds no problem. I ended up putting the green fiber optic sight in and it seems ok so far.  I need to work on my grip though as my wedding band seems to rub my right ring fingers knuckle, I could always just get divorced....  Now I just need to get a micro tuck holster.

That's one thing I really worked on after I bought mine. With never shooting a compact gun before this one, I guess I had never really paid attention to it till now which just made me better.

I like my left hand cupped under my right with both thumbs facing forward in parallel