bipods

Cali_Ed

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I run a grip pod on mine it's not the most stable but I'll shoot sub moa at 100 off it all day. it's lightning fast and pretty light. It's polymer but very strong especially if you get LE or military model with steel supports in the legs. Spend the money and get the real one though, the cheapo amazon special will break in no time.

• 4 months later...

After much thought, I think I got a bipod that is to tall at its lowest point 8". What do you guys reccomend should have been one of my questions.

That was one of the reasons I went with an atlas. I can kick the legs at a 45* and drop the rifle way down on the deck. 8" doesn't seem like a lot but it really is.

do you "think" your bipod is too tall? or did you get behind it and it feels too tall.

seems 6" to 9" is the Norm, but a 25/30 rd mag will take up alot of room

it just feels tall when I get behind it. it's 8-10ish. When I go to put a bag for the rear of my rifle it's a huge one.

• 3 months later...

Well I was going to start a new thread but this one ain't to old......

Looking at the atlas with the two screw clamp, looking at GG&G and haris by the time you buy the mounting hardwear and what not im going to be 175-200$ anyways might as well kick it up a notch and get atlas

Well I was going to start a new thread but this one ain't to old......

Looking at the atlas with the two screw clamp, looking at GG&G and haris by the time you buy the mounting hardwear and what not im going to be 175-200$ anyways might as well kick it up a notch and get atlas

I have both the GG&G and Atlas (both are QD). I like the GG&G better. It's much easier to use IMO. The Atlas is frustrating for costing as much as it does.

Farkle when you have a moment could you post a link to your GG&G please

Oh I see how it is you don't want to see mine well ill whip it out Nd flash it

http://www.gggaz.com/heavy-duty-xds-swivel-bipod.html

I have the XDS-2. You can find them on sale for ~$180. The extra $70 I paid for my Atlas wasn't worth it.

Edited by FaRKle!