• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Parts For The Bush

pruhdlr

Just got a NIB Bushmaster 308 ORC (#90702) and am starting to "make it mine" by adding some different parts. Am adding a trigger guard,buttstock,pistol grip,charging handle,got some MagPul 10 shot mags on the way,ambi safety,pretty much decided on the trigger,also got a linear comp coming,BUT.......can't seem to find a hand guard that I like/want. I do not really need a carbon fiber unit however I would like to get one that is fairly light. I would like it to be 12.5 or 13 inches long to just cover the gas assy(no front sight). 

What do ya'll have on your guns and where do I get one ?? It kinda amazed me that some of the big AR15 hand guard manufacturers do not offer anything for the 308/AR's. Can't find a thing from YHM and the like. Nothing from MagPul either. 

Hmmmmm .............. ??  --- pruhdlr

Magpul moe's can fit but need to be modified. Have you shipped Rainier Arms? They are a great quick reference guide for what might be available, and I've never had any issues ordering from them.

https://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/browse&category=arvariants_railedforearms&keyword=&pagenumber=1

And those are just some

What happened to the 70s?

You mean, when people were desperately trying to pretend it's still the '60's and it's all mass market wall-to-wall flower decals, love beads, bell-bottom pants, tie-dyed t-shirts, the two-finger 'peace sign', the 'broken-cross'/wiccan 'peace symbol, and aging hippies repeating the word 'groovy'? What happened is that the '70's fortunately faded away. Historians will study this strange decade when it becomes old enough to be interesting.