Name this plant

washguy

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You gave a hint in the song lyrics you posted , so it was easy after that & I was too lazy to look up the prier name for it . You really didn't ask for the scientific name , so I win !

Now what did I win , better be good I thought for a whole 10 sec., for the answer. <laughs>

Survival  I didnt sleep a wink last night,i was so worried that I made the mistake of not giving you the win....please accept my apology!

Yes...you were right, its called loco- weed too... so Bingo! You Win!  Sometines our company computers fail and the hd gets removed and refurbished... therefore not giving the correct data. In that case please call Nemo tell them you won this" name the plant contest" to claim...wait for it.......................

[Ti]ONE // Serial #1

Titanium .308 Battle Rifle             :banana:      Wash          Congrats on the win!

Edited by washguy

I got it about two months ago the ear wigs damn near ate it down to nothing. It came back started to fertilize it and it's gone wild. Not really a plant grower unless it produces food, but I've been trying to attract humming birds so I've got it on the post next to my feeder.

Sketch did it have a bulb? Looks like a kanea Lilly they get like 6' tall my dad used to have them that's a pretty fancy one!

Wash I've got it planted in a hanging basket cuz the frost will kill it this fall I'll bring it in and hang it in the living room

I see a bad moon arisin'

I see trouble on the way

I see earthquakes and lightnin'

I see bad times today

Don't go around tonight

Well, it's bound to take your life

There's a bad moon on the rise

Moon flowers opened just now to a full moon....Char sez the magazine is a must have...Garden and Guns......for our feminine side :) Washpost-11787-0-72738500-1407636210_thumb.jpost-11787-0-53707100-1407636236_thumb.jpost-11787-0-86153900-1407636264_thumb.j